Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ban removal

World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation ban removal

i would like to no when my chat room ban ends been around 12 hours for expressing i got no time limit or day count so there is a lack of comunication going on here i also emailed the person who give it n got no reply at all although they wa online so now it came to this all over the forum where it not meant to be but i cant help that if no comunication is happening so please can somebody tell me when it is going to be lifted as im needing help an really dont wuna spam ur forum with silly questions all day long

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Im pretty sure this is not the place to discuss bans, please write to support. They are always helpful and usualy reply fast

World
    Newfoundland
    iv emailed two modorators n yet getting blanked an is support a auto mesage or an actual person who is willing to talk

World
    Newfoundland
    This is not the place to ask, write a ticket to support and they will sort it out. I do have to say they are busy, so it can take a little while before you get a response from them.
    GuildLeader of TSO Addicts!

World
    Newfoundland
    so they been busy for around 14 hours i doubt it an what catorgry should i use in support as i dont see how it is any of them listed ... account problems i would think of login problems or lost data

World
    Newfoundland
    For the moment there is only one person working on Support. We are currently pushing to get more. But this means that he has to do all the ticket (and trust me there are a bunch of them).

So just hang on in there!

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

World
    Newfoundland
    ok mine hasnt been done yet but been hours offline on the chat and needing help to procsess further but thank you for letting me no Azariel

World
    Newfoundland
    woooow basically 24 hours black out an support sure is slow today any way of an auto lift instead of going through support like it normaly is done coz woow i need help an kinda getting bored looking at news witch tells me i aint got enough to add to store house ect ect ect ect feel like im in a prison locked away on a island n nothink to talk to part from the dear lol

World
    Newfoundland
    holly smoke plz can some 1 inform me on what happening i done support no word of them done mod emails no word of them eitha an yet they been online dont take 2 mins to mail bak how long it guna last thiz is ridiculus been blanked for like 26 hours maybe more seriously what is happening im getting bored here watching wood go up n down nothink to build nothink to upgrade ect ect ect please allow me to talk on game chat

World
    Newfoundland
    please dont triple post, Like BB_Azariel said: its very busy and only 1 handling the tickets atm. you will be contacted when he's at your ticket, untill then you have to wait.
    GuildLeader of TSO Addicts!

Closed Thread