Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts and suggestion towards TSO

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland

Thoughts and suggestion towards TSO

I few thought and suggestion about the game during my 5 weeks of playing The Settlers Online:

I know some of these issues have been said to be "in the work" by the devs

Im also aware that some of these suggestion have been brought up by others, but i didnt read every thread in here

Trade:

- Having your items locked in trade for up to 8 hour if the other person do not accept the trade is for me totaly silly. 2 hour should be max imo.

- Trade / mats sorting. So you dont have to scroll up and down looking for the items you want.

- More trades at the same time. just make it possible to upgrade Branch office and add 1 trade for each new lvl?

- No timed trade, you make a trade and its first come first serve, if u want more sold/bough, you can make a new trade right after your first is sold/traded with no time restriction.

- Trade chat should have it own tab. there is very few playing the trade chat atm, making trade slow and harder.

Buildings:

- Wells need produce water faster. Atm you need to many wells to have "fast" and "healty" production chains.

- Farms should also speed up its production a bit.

- Gold mines are a bit to price compared to the return. It probably to stimulate gem buying and adding deposit, but still to expensive imo.

- Stables need to much water to produce horses imo.

- Building type numbers listed, could be in the menu, saying you how many you already have of this type of building. Makes it easier to build according to prefered ratio.

- Able to queue more buildings.

Other:

- Build time on the building should be listed in the build menu

- The amount of mats needed to produce the desired items should be listed in the buildings menus. (Building a steel wpnsmith and finding out it need 16 coal to produce 1 sword was a huge supprise)

I want this info: Here:

- Be able to move buildings.

- Buff counter (countdown) listed in the buildings you have buffed.

- Add a buildinggrid, or have the ground light up when placing buildings as it does when you plan to move the garrison. This will make it easier to plan placement.

- Remove the option to buy materials flat out using gems at the trader. This is imo what could realy make the game "pay to win". I i dont mind ppl using gems to get an advantage. Its the "resource" and "wholesale" category under trader i realy dont like, the others are fine as is.

- Add some islands with nice resources to the map and players have to build expensive and timeconsuming bridges to get access.

- Many many more quests and adventures. I know its an MMO, but there should be more to do for those wanting to fool around alone most of the time.

- Want a green dot on the portrait of my guildies so see who is online, like you have on your friends.

- Roads, building roads make you settlers move faster? At a cost ofc.

Im fine with some of these things costing gems, or being for premium members.

I know that TSO being a browser game, will have some technical issues towards suggestions players wanted.

World
    Newfoundland
    just to add those i think it would be good to be able to rotate buildings so that the times to get to storehouse or workhouse are faster... its probably not going tt happen though because of the new graphics needed ..

Reply to Thread