Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trading confirmation

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    hehe

Well i simply hope the new tradefeature will force the seller to set how much he wants to trade, thenm it should eb removed from stock so whenever soeone accepts its granted instantly for both parties.
    Thats how it should have worked in the 1st place.
    Nevermind I give up

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have mentioned it earlier. I never trade unless I am staying online for another hour or two. I always clear my offer a few seconds before the 10 min timer reach zero. At one time I was online 6 hours after my last trade and went to bed. When i woke up I had about 7 or 8 trade requests in my mail. Even one from my first trade offer from the night before. Trade has an "update"-button. Let's use it, shall we? With the exception of the limit of trading 400 at a time, trade is just fine. What we need is the possibility to flag and block obvious scammers.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hello, I am very angry about your trade angine.Must have to a button to cancel the bid.If no response within 2 hours.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    One more suggestion: in the feedback mail, it would be nice to see what you paid for the trade.

example: I look around the Trade-tab. Find interesting offer. Make request. Few hours later i get mail telling me that the trade was accepted.

I don't know about you guys, but my memory sucks so bad that i can't remember what i paid for said trade.

Also, for the update -button, that some people obviously don't know how to use: if the offer is no longer valid, maybe you could get a mail, telling you this, and the trade request never gets delivered?

Reply to Thread