Closed Thread

Thread: Please help me

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Please help me

I am new to the forums and this game

I made a thread asking why I could not chat or trade however my thread was closed without reason, aside from a moderator losing it and saying I shoud not discuss bans..

I was not banned as far as I am aware, I know I am a good player, a good person, a very good trader and I never break the rules, so there is some mistake here.

I have had no emails or messages to explain if i did do something wrong, but I know for sure I never would, I am not a bad person....

Will someone please email me or contact me in game to tell me why it is I appear to be banned from chat and trade and to tell me for what reason...

As it is I am left not knowing what happened or why or how long or whatever. I have contacted support but no reply yet, I just want to get back to trading please

God bless you all xxx
    Last edited by Chappyski; 02.02.12 at 07:12.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Is this a bug that everyone has or am I actually banned for some unknown reason????

I know I am never ever bad to others, you may check all my chat logs to see this

Please help

An hour later and I still cannot use chat or trade something is wrong here and nobody is giving any answers

Also, not one of my friends appears to be online to talk to and try to sort this out.

I still wish to know what the problem is....

I edited this once but it not appaar...

time is 8am GMT, now, I still have had no contact via email or a reply on these forums to explain the problem or how long this bug will take to fix.

I can log into the game, but my trade and chat windows do not appear, yet there is no way for me to contact anyone else to see if they have the same problem, as they appear to be offline.....

There was a a moderator here an hour ago that may have been able to help but all he did was close my thread with no reason then leave

The only email I have had so far is

Hello Chappyski,

Thank you for contacting us here at "The Settlers Online" support.

We have received your request and will respond to it as soon as possible. Our opening hours are 11am to 8pm Monday to Friday.

If you reply to this, please do not change the title of the e-mail. This could disrupt the processing of the ticket.

Your request:

This does't help explain the problem, please someone give me a clue when this bug will be fixed
    Last edited by Chappyski; 02.02.12 at 08:04.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Your post makes no sense. If you have been banned from chat then you have been banned, only support can tell you why and no doubt this thread will be locked too. There's no bug here.

World
    Newfoundland
    Please do not post multiple messages like this. Use the "edit post" button to add more text. Also, please do not open multiple threads at a time and keep all the information in the same place.

I'm closing this thread.

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

World
    Newfoundland
    Nothing new, probably you've lost connection to chat/trade server.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm closing this thread.
    guess somebody forgot to do something

Closed Thread