Closed Thread

Thread: I appear to be banned from chat or trade and I do not know why

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

I appear to be banned from chat or trade and I do not know why

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...e?goto=newpost

I am totally bemused about this as I am never bad to others only ever polite.

I did meet some people in chat today who were very rude to me and I said I would not speak to them again, however I was very nice about it.

I did not call anyone names, nor insult anyone, so if I am banned, I have no idea why, please please resolve this so I may play.

I am a trader in the game and as yet, I have given nothing to the developers, however I will consider this as this game is part of my life as I wait on a good poker hand on PKR lol

I hope and pray this mistake is resolved asap god bless you xxx

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I have put a bug report in on these forums and contacted support about this.

I have even contacted the moderator who closed my last thread without any reason.

Is this a general bug that is affecting everyone or have I been banned for some unknown reason?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Please forgive me for quaduple posting or whatever you call it.. However I still have the same bug where I cannot trade not chat, nor do I have any reply to this thread or message from a moderator to explain how long this error will take to fix....please help

I also appear not to be able to edit any of my posts...
    Last edited by Chappyski; 02.02.12 at 08:05.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you had the msg in your 'news' tab about chatserver unavailable... its a known issue. Normally a simple relog will fix it.
    As in not having feedback... Its not even 1 hour since your initial post... And now its maintanance time so dont expect to much for the next few hours

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    oh ok, thanks , but its an update now for the next few hours, so I cant expect to get in anyway

However, I have heard that if you are banned, you cannot use the char or trade functions.

the only reason I feel I may have been banned is that my first thread about this was closed by a moderator, but even he did not give any explanation.

There were some very rude people in trade chat today I was no rude back, but it seems they don't like me cos I am rich in the game and only lvl 20, so they seem to hate me for getting there

I will check back after the update and hopefully my chat/trade issue is resolved

god bless x

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I was there to this morning and i can onley say, LOL.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I was there too, and yes Chappyski you were banned The discussion started with how your deals where bad, and you where ripping off other people. Then you saying that all the other players where gullible and deserved to be ripped off because they where fools seemed to make the matter worse. Then you started talking about your liking for lactating ladies (this made me, as a female quite uncomfortable) and how cute the milkman looked from behind bending over and what you`d do to him. Coming from a male that was quite shocking too. Two people said they felt it was inappropriate to be posted to a channel that could contain kids and you was banned minutes afterwards for 1440 minutes.

World
    Newfoundland
    Oke Chappyski, this is the 3rd thread you are making about this.. No mutes are to be discussed on the forum/chat. If you got a complaint, send a ticket to support about it.

Closed the thread.
    GuildLeader of TSO Addicts!

Closed Thread