Reply to Thread

Thread: Cost of milita

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Angry Cost of milita

I have played the Settles since the original game off and on for years. I have just found this new online version which I started to enjoy playing untill I got a little further into the game. Unfortunately I feel the whole game has been ruined by the excessive amounts of resources needed. For example just to create 1x milita you need 10x iron swords, 1x sword costs 2x iron and 8x coal. If you add up the cost of iron and the coal to produce 10x swords for 1x milita it costs 200 coal and 80 iron ore!!! who ever came up with this excessive amount? because of this I will no longer be playing this game!

javavall
    I haven't played any other Settlers game.

If it was too easy to make army then you would be bored, since you wouldnt have anything left to do.
    I like things the way they are now, since you dont have to be 24x7 on your pc to monitor stuff etc.

And for your info, i am ready to get the last sector(9) and have used 30 militia so far.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i know what you meen but they have the buffs for this and they need to sell the gems some how so the amount is high to make it attractive for you to buy the gems maybe otherwise no one woud buy and they must get money from somewhere i think or its so much pure to make it hard for ya to get some people like that.

Reply to Thread