Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Connection to server lost" - Constantly

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

"Connection to server lost" - Constantly

A week ago i've got the issue where I lose connection to server 10 to 30 seconds after i start the game. I saw that some other people have the same issue but there were no response from tech support where the problem comes from. I have the problem on only 1 of my PCs and cant find the reason for it. Reinstalled FLASH. Tried with Explorer, Safari, Firefox. Cleared cash. Reinstalled add-ons. Still have the problem.

So atm the game is unplayable to me since i use the troubled PC most of the time and the longest time i can stay in the game without the annoying "Connection to server lost" is like 2 minutes.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Starkmage,

Please contact BB_Ian via the Support tool. I'm sure he'll be able to find a solution to your problem.

Good luck!

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    yea. have the same problem. Support advised me to clear my cache. Didn't help.
    If you have a solution I would be glad if you could either contact me or post it here!

CalinTheDream
    I have the same problem...clearing the cache didn't do anything good and all the windows disappear every 10-30 secs and on the News window appears No chat server available.
    Cheers!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same problem. can't the support be put on this forum thread? It would help lots of people out. It is not fun to play the game this way...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    contacted the support again and asked for some help via this topic.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I suddenly had the same problem after 2 weeks of play, not sure what caused it, but was changing a number of firewall settings etc. on my laptop at the time. Problem only exists for me if I use firefox though - I have no problem if I use chrome.

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

As mentioned, empty cache and cookies, check your version of Flash... and check if you don't have any add-ons that are blocking the use of Flash.

If this does not work then please contact support.

Good luck,

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello,
    Servers are a pain. Contact support but it maybe your internet itself. I know i have had that happen to me before. If the support cannot help you with the problem please do the following.

You can either phone up your isp and tell them your situation. Are you connected by (CSMA/CA) Wireless or by (CSMA/CD) wired connection to your router? Does this happen with this game only have you tried other online games?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same here....
    I have the most recent Flash player, tested on 2 PCs and I play other online games and cache and cookies cleared couple times.
    What can I do in order to be able to play normally... without lost connections?

Reply to Thread