Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gain XP

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Question Gain XP

How can I gain maximum of XP?
    I'm level 19 and I think it takes tooo damn loong before I can create good soldiers and attack my enemies

World
    Newfoundland
    You gain maximum XP by taking over all the sectors on your island by killing the Bandit leaders, eventually you will then be able to go on adventures to gain more XP

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah, we got the bandit killing but are there ways to get there quicker? I understand how they hope and trigger us to spend money but I just wont and this endless waiting is boring I'm a level 18 and at this rate I will be for days.

Tips please!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    you just have to fight ... it is a browser game, so you must expect to play half a year or longer ...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't get me wrong, I love the feel and the graphics and I think it has great potential but it is getting repetitive already. I hope this isn't it; waiting days for doing what is basically one action and then doing it all over again except that it's only taking even more time (because you'll need a bigger/stronger army)

Original Serf
    Quote Originally Posted by Bredvig View Post
    How can I gain maximum of XP?
    I'm level 19 and I think it takes tooo damn loong before I can create good soldiers and attack my enemies
    u cant get max xp at lvl 19 but u can skip camps and get same xp for less units (u lose loot but lvls up faster)

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Viertje View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the feel and the graphics and I think it has great potential but it is getting repetitive already. I hope this isn't it; waiting days for doing what is basically one action and then doing it all over again except that it's only taking even more time (because you'll need a bigger/stronger army)
    That's exactly what it is.
    It's not a game for the impatient generation that the world is now breeding.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    They didnt develop a game especially for the demented did they?

That "impatient" generation is more likely to spend money on a game so they better make it fun or the kids will move on to greener pastures.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    There are hundreds of games already out there for people who want to be online all day sending armies out to raid their neighbours. Don't expect this game to radically transform itself into something it wasn't designed to be - the German version has been running successfully for a year. We'd all like it to be a bit faster at times, but unlike those other games you can ignore this one for a couple of days and find everything in place when you return (except some mines will run out) instead of dead soldiers and a looted city.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah, I tried one of these games once and it wasn't fun But the question was how to gain XP faster and from the responses till now I get there isnt a way than attacking those bandits. It would be nice if other actions would get rewarded with XP as well. The reward doesnt even have to be big, just to give a sense of some progres and play (because playing is the whole point of this from our perspective, isnt it) so you dont log in days in a row other than to refresh your resources.
    Last edited by Viertje; 14.02.12 at 14:04.

Reply to Thread