Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tool] Economy management script

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Graineros View Post
    Thank you! A really great tool! Lightweight and simple Looking forward for its development! Keep up the good work.
    Thank you for kind words sire

Quote Originally Posted by Fierysxyredhead View Post
    I am a fairly new player (level 18) I too am amazed there is not a drop down list of how many buildings you have what level there on and so forth, it would be so much easier to get a good production line running smoothly if could see in an instant how many I have of what. I've played other settlers before and I think this essential feature wasn't lacking then.
    Right, that's the think i was missing too. As a substitute I added building count to filter list So you can see how many buildings of that type you have.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Building count is an excellent addition to the list.

Out of interest is it possible to wipe your building list so you can re-import all buildings? I did a big import at the beginning but have to keep remembering to add buildings as I go. If i forget the list would be out of sync.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    just press import without import data will wipe all buildings since they're counted as Razed in game

That applies ONLY to buildings that you imported. Buildings defined manually need to be removed manually (with X on right).

Also, Any data import will erase buildings that are no longer in Imported data. It is to keep your building list Up to date, so you do not need to delete any building manually.
    So, There should be NO need for wipe of your data

I did a big import at the beginning but have to keep remembering to add buildings as I go. If i forget the list would be out of sync.
    So, if you use DSO-Economics to import, just import new batch of data, buildings Will not be doubled
    Last edited by GacekSSJ4; 13.02.12 at 13:35.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    the import thinggy doest work...
    i installed the DSO script, went to "initiated game interface", -> gebaude -> kopieren
    after that i went to online calculator, on data import/export page i clicked "import buildings" but still in the homepage i got nothing imported.

what am i doing wrong?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Not sure tbh.

You go to "Data Import/Update Tab".
    Then according to the info there you copy firstly buildings. And press import buildings. You need to click apropriate button while importing. After you click a small log should show below.

Building update log should look like:
    Zaktualizowano: RealWoodCutter lvl:1, Is unbuffed, Is active BUFF LEFT 0m
    Zaktualizowano: CoalMine lvl:2, Is unbuffed, Is active BUFF LEFT 0m
    Zaktualizowano: Hunter lvl:2, Is unbuffed, Is active BUFF LEFT 0m
    [....]
    Zaktualizowano: Well_03 lvl:1, Is unbuffed, Is active BUFF LEFT 0m
    Zaktualizowano: Well_03 lvl:1, Is unbuffed, Is active BUFF LEFT 0m
    Brak nowych budynków
    Brak budynkow do usuniecia
    There were changes so maybe try to refresh your browser cache (but do not think that should be problem tho).

What shows to you after you hit import buildings button?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I recieved the activation mail from the website, but even tho i use it, it still says that its not registered?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Judging by emails you created two accounts Activated other one for you and found activation bug

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GacekSSJ4 View Post
    Not sure tbh.

You go to "Data Import/Update Tab".
    Then according to the info there you copy firstly buildings. And press import buildings. You need to click apropriate button while importing. After you click a small log should show below.

Building update log should look like:

There were changes so maybe try to refresh your browser cache (but do not think that should be problem tho).

What shows to you after you hit import buildings button?
    this is what i get after hitting the import buildings button:

go back!
    Brak nowych budynków
    Brak budynkow do usuniecia

its like i didnt have copied anything. even the buildings i have introduced manually are still there.and yes clearing cache didnt do anything.

it looks like a really nice tool. too bad i cant make it work

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Ok. What Operating System, what browser and browser version?

its like i didnt have copied anything. even the buildings i have introduced manually are still there.and yes clearing cache didnt do anything.
    It's because each line have same format, and if required format is not met the line is skipped.
    To be honest, i did not write any notifications about this *ashamed*. I just added code that will tell you why each line was skipped. Could you try building import again? I defined 3 new types of notifications when imported line is skipped. It should show now why your building was not added.

And don't get depressed We will work something out so you can also use the tool

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrisw0lf View Post
    try my tool
    Do not steal my customer lol :>:>:>

Reply to Thread