Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tool] Economy management script

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

[Tool] Economy management script

( edited it for you gacekssj4 ~MOD_Calen )
    Hello Everyone,

Wrote this short script about 2 weeks ago, but finally added multi-user functionality, so everyone can use it. Available in polish and english.
    Functions:
    - Allows you to define buildings
    - Let's you chose building lvl (lvl up or down a building)
    - Let's you select if building is buffed or not

According to the above calculates some neat stats:
    - Production per amount of time.
    - How your stock will change in next hours
    - Consumption of goods by buildings

What is it good for?
    Planning! No need to sit over a paper sheet and calculate in how many hours you will be able to get following amount of resources.

Disadvantages:
    You need to define each of your buildings as sepearate entity.
    Did not find any way to import stats directly from game

No more disadvantages Thanks to Fenrisw0lf I Found awesome tool made by CrazyT and added support to import data format it exports!
    Thanks for good work! And hope you do not mind
    Tool and authors info: http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...-DSO-Economics

>> You can find the script here! <<

Feedback appreciated

PS: Script uses translation files, if anyone interested in translation to their own language, PM me on forum so I can send you translation file.

UPDATES
    Changes (18-02-2012)
    - More real time functionality. For example mine resources are calculated in real time. That means you can refresh your panel after 5 minutes and you will see estaminated amount of resources that should be in mine at the moment Neat!!
    - New Main page that includes most important notifications about your village. For ex. "Your Iron mine will deplete in 10 minutes!" or so You must see it Can't describe how fabulous it is :P:P

Changes (14-02-2012)
    - Small remakes to the UI
    - Added tab "storag levels" which shows you your current stocks with bars (Only after you Import Stocks!).
    - Data import/update moved to separate bar.

New functions (10-02-2012)
    - Resource levels import
    - Buff duration import (will show when buff ends) - After you export data from DSO, you need to import it asap into panel, or it will go bad!
    - Storage level notifications! - After data import you can see for how many hours your supplies will last, if demand is higher than production.

Also, updated preview to newer one (and english): http://coolstuff.seigi.eu/settlerson...nline-calc.jpg
    Last edited by GacekSSJ4; 18.02.12 at 02:22.

World
    Northisle
    Cool,
    nice tool, quick and simple, because the excel sheet from forum takes a hours to open, (at least on my computer).

Thanks mate, nice job.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Risordo View Post
    Cool,
    nice tool, quick and simple, because the excel sheet from forum takes a hours to open, (at least on my computer).
    Which one? Just write a feedback in the thread of it, and say which version of office you use ..

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Just works differently its browser based calculator Thank for reply

World
    Northisle
    Which one? Just write a feedback in the thread of it, and say which version of office you use ..
    The one that Calen posted, big, expanded excel sheet with images and stuff. It is really good, but i am using two or sometimes even three different computers to play TSO, so the Gaceks tool is convenient because i can use it wherever i want. I just open new tab in browser and its done. Thats the main advantage, in my opinion ofcourse.

And on my main computer, im using OpenOffice, so maybe thats why it works slowly, but anyway, its just my opinion and i have to try also Yours tool Fenris soon, heard its also good

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Hey, I took a look at your excel, it's pretty neat However, I dont know who invented this method to import flashvars from SWOMMO but i'm gonna work on import option for this in my calc. That's what I was looking for quite time, but im not flash expert so I did not know how to get this info out If it's yours hope you do not mind

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GacekSSJ4 View Post
    If it's yours hope you do not mind
    I would appreciate it if you would ask the programmer, if you are allowed to use his tool (the programmer is CrazyT in German Forums: http://forum.diesiedleronline.de/thr...-DSO-Economics )

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    TBH i'm not going to use it, only to allow import data it exports So users are going to use it. But will ask

Edit1: How can I ask him if I don't know German O.o....

Edit2: I added support for this awesome export tool Hope the authors wont hate me, I'm completly clueless when it comes to registering on german forums... sorry! But made info about you guys!

Reasumming, now data can be imported
    Last edited by GacekSSJ4; 11.02.12 at 18:37.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you! A really great tool! Lightweight and simple Looking forward for its development! Keep up the good work.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am a fairly new player (level 18) I too am amazed there is not a drop down list of how many buildings you have what level there on and so forth, it would be so much easier to get a good production line running smoothly if could see in an instant how many I have of what. I've played other settlers before and I think this essential feature wasn't lacking then.

Reply to Thread