View Poll Results: Would you like to run batch orders in your town?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome dude! You hit the snake with the rake!

3 75.00%
  • I think not my friend, I have other ideas....

1 25.00%
Reply to Thread

Thread: Batch Orders for Workyards

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Batch Orders for Workyards

It would be great to be able to run a batch order of goods by for example having a quantity field next to the start/stop button and when you add a number it will run that many.

It would allow us to set production runs to match buff periods and not waste valuable goods as they run on unbuffed.

This would be particularly important for gold production where it really is quite critical to run the whole production chain buffed given the build investment costs of a mine.

Firefrog

Ps really enjoying the game and yesterday I bought a load of gems because I'm sick of running out of coal and I realised that I have had so much time and enjoyment from this game there is really no reason why I wouldn't pay £25 for it, I was just being a bit tight and actually now I'm having even more fun because but I can't decide what to build, it really is a wonderful game.

World
    Newfoundland
    While we're at it, let's automate every thing so that we don't need to log in at all.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Logging in in your sleep is pretty tricky and as you couldn't run a new batch without logging in, I think you might be being a bit overzealous in your desire to keep people logging in all the time...the game needs to be fun too

We already have a build queue and I'm not suggesting a production batch queue even, just in effect an auto switch off. Your fears are unfounded and my idea is perfectly in line with the existing game parameters.

Reply to Thread