Reply to Thread

Thread: Balancing

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Balancing

First off, great game.

However, it needs some balancing, below a few points.

Provisions house:
    500 bronze swords make 10!!! iron ones...... I'm sorry.... but that's just WAY to steep.
    25 bread makes 1 settler, 125 makes 5, 625 makes 25..... why not give a little bonus when ordering in bulk, like maybe 25 for 550 bread or something.
    4 fish plates are cheaper than 1 Solid Sandwich, in my mind it should be 20 fish and 20 bread

Buildings:
    upgrading a residence twice, costs WAY more than building 1 noble residence, 520 hardwood + 400 marble to upgrade twice and 40 firwood + 60 stone to build VS. 105 hardwood and 35 marble for a noble residence........ OUCH!!!!!

Military:
    I should be able to order soldiers to be made, even if the recourses are not available yet and just make them one by one, as soon as enough recourses are available (you can do it for buildings, so why not troops?).

Pay vs free:
    I think a paying player has to many advantages over a non paying one, good for business, but if i get overrun by a paying player, just because of the fact that he/she is paying, that will make me (and i think many players with me) quit for good (which is not good for business).

Comment: YES i KNOW pvp is not implemented yet, but it will some day.

Hope you guys can do something with these comments.

Cheers,

The Amiga freak.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    All a "paying player" gets is some things a little quicker. Having played the testing server with a 50k gem headstart, things were still extremely slow. Why are people so paranoid about this? there is no PvP at the moment, and we have no idea what form it will take.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    many a f2p game is pay to win or pay to play all- neither in effect in tso so i dont see much reason to complain there. and as to upgrading, figure into the cost of upgrading also the lack of need for a license and it becomes a different equation. Also residence scaling is in line with production scaling so that makes sense and production scaling up is really needed as building is a on off cost versus much bigger benefits esp from buffing

Reply to Thread