Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancelling a trade agreement

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Cancelling a trade agreement

I am sure many of us have done it by mistake and accepted a random trade rather than click "update"

Luckily, I have never made this mistake and given someone 400 coins for 1 fish or anything.

However, perhaps there should be a one minute "grace period" to cancel that trade before it is committed.

The only way to do this, I guess would be to have a window made that lists all trades you have offered and accepted, some of which of you offered and are not accepted will be auto declined after 8 hours, this would also solve the problem if people are deliberately making trades to withhold others resources for 8 hours until they are auto declined.

Comments are accepted in this post if you feel different for some reason, but I believe truly this is a great idea
    Last edited by Chappyski; 16.02.12 at 15:14.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Excellent idea !

And a pending trade list with trade offer timestamp would be much appreciated as you could easily see how long a trade has to conclude.

Reply to Thread