Reply to Thread

Thread: Lootable Decorations

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Lightbulb Lootable Decorations

I've looked around and havent found anywhere this is mentioned.

This topic has been dicussed in my guild after a few of us have ran in to fail-loot at adventures - or as they are called, decorations

I know, its pretty... But lets look at this, atm building placement is huge, so decorations will for most be placed somewhere irrelevant or binned...
    Im pretty sure most will see the loot as we did - as a loss roll on loot and more of an annoyance then usefull and a reward.

Therefore, the LOOTABLE decorations should be with a minor buff. This can be in several ways:

Reduction in production time - here we're talking 1-2% reduction - not enough to make it überloot, but enough that in a week, there would be a difference in production. This appeals to the game concept since there already is alot of tactics and strategy in building placement, production optimizing, buffing etc. Works in a radius.

A very slow re-gen to fish/meat - We're talking 1 fish pr hour or something like that - no-where near enough to make buffs from provision house useless, but enough to again, make a difference on large scale, weeks and more. The same could be done with deposits, but that would be rather less attractive since its easy/cost nothing to refresh a deposit. Should be placed near deposit to work

A very slight boost to settler rebirth rate - again, 1-2% boost, enough to make a settler or 2 a day, enough to make it usefull, a valuable object and not enough to make bread only good for fishfood. Can be placed near mayors house or residents

Its gives an attraction to the different decorations - in my opinion it should only be lootable items, there are already buyable buildings that can do some of this. Moving the item might cost a gem to make this attractive to BB though.

Think it through - please feel free to feedback

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Tums up

Reply to Thread