Reply to Thread

Thread: one to two click trade offers

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

one to two click trade offers

On another thread I noticed being mentioned a change in the trade offer system so that you could write in the number of items instead of the drag bar. I'm not sure if this is the most convenient approach. Here's what I'm thinking:

On this upcoming new trade interface, there could be a solution to put up a trade offer directly from a list. This list can be either:

1. You can choose goods to deliver and goods to receive like you can do now, but then there is a 'save'-button. You can then create a list of trade offers you are often using. Then you could just click the one you want to post up, instead of doing a number of clicks and some extra mouse work.

2. history tab of some sort, showing the history of your trade offers. Then you could re-post a trade offer from this history list.

I'll throw here another feature suggestion not related to this while at it:

Make the system remember the chat channel you were last connected to. e.g. auto-connect global-7 channel if you were there before logging out. Better yet, make it auto-connect global-1 and global-7 both for everyone automatically. Perhaps rename the global-7 to trade-room or something instead..

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    If what Onlem has said in the last part above means we could get Global1 and Global7 in different tabs (but at the same time) then that is what I would vote for.

Glorious Graduate Luuk_The_Great's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Nice idea's, agree too them all

World
    Northisle
    Nice idea's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree - good ideas

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    For TT channel I think sure it is going to be able to repost but even better is putting your resources out there. Say you want to sell 10 000 wheat. Then you send 10 000 wheat to the trade channel, with a price. People buy X amount and "drain" it, either until it is completley sold out or timer experies/user withdraws offer.

Reply to Thread