Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated goods and adventure price sheet

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Updated goods and adventure price sheet

Goods and adventure price list plus adventure comparison tables

This is an up to date price sheet for goods and adventures for the server newfoundland created by me and Nukar. It has evolved to include an adventure comparion sheet based on the updated market values.

The adventure comparison may be found on the 2nd page

If you have found a fault or a price that is not up to date, whisper any of the people mentioned in the sheet or whisper me to be added to the list of updaters.
    Last edited by stalk; 02.03.12 at 20:31.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    nice list as well stalk goes smoothly together with MRH4Ms post

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    A big factor in trade prices is dependent upon....well i'm not gonna tell you that, obviously, but you're wrong, nevertheless.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are of course other factors, such as time of day and current offers on tab, a sheet like this cannot cover everything. Any experienced trader will have most of these numbers in their head rather than on paper. This is more a guide for players unfamiliar with the pricing. Thanks for understanding.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you guys for this guide. In a game where there are so many factors I appreciate having a solid starting point.

The alternative is running blind into the melee with just your **** in your hand.

So again thanks for you time and effort in providing this.

kind regards,

Naturist

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for this - the time and effort you and Nukar have put into this is much appreciated

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well this sheet has been open for public a few days now. And im glad to see a lot off you actually use it. Thnx for that.

Ofcourse ppl like to debate the prices we at FWB use... but hé, all have their own motives to do so

Currently we are looking into expanding the sheets with more information. We got some ideas of our own. But if you would like us to include other stuf post it here, or mail me ingame (/w i dont always have time for). Im looking forward to your input and ideas.

Cheers
    Nukar

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Calculated market value of the goods from an average loot spot of multiplayer adventures to help with loot spot price evaluation

Coming soon: Evaluation of adventure troop losses in coins for different tactics and comparison with average loot to establish updated market-actual values of adventures.
    Last edited by stalk; 25.02.12 at 16:47.

World
    Northisle
    I was looking at this, but in the end, something fix like this probably isn't always going to work, because everything is depends on what player build/needs
    and for starter, definitely not coins.

for example gathering fish might look easy, but actually is not that easy because long walk between resource>storehouse.
    other example is gathering stone also look easy but same as fish, long walking.
    water is cheap because it's not using building license, I bet it will rise if actually building it require a building license.
    on market both almost had no price, but both is essential for the game, you can't make buff without fish.

fish & bread actually had to be higher because they are so important in this game, I refuse following the price based on calculator.
    making bread require 4 different building to make, and the cost upgrading all building is same for everything except mines/water and not to mention time to replace all wheat field.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    You misunderstand, this is not the prices anyone desire the goods to have, this is the prices that goods are actually being traded at, more or less. You can debate why its wrong all you want, but this is what you will have to pay for them on the trade tab.

Also, its not fixed, its being continously updated as the market shifts, its not a perfect reflection of the prices of course but better than the trade calcs.

Reply to Thread