Reply to Thread

Thread: loading up game!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

loading up game!!

any one having trouble loading up the game ? or is it me?? done speed check an net connection is perfect ..

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am having the same problem the game starts and i then get a message connection lost to server please click ok to refresh client.i have been in touch with tecnical support they tell to empty cach tied that does not work.game was fine first few weeks now this problem.i believe there are other people with the same problem.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am having same problem, loads up but as soon as game starts - server lost, ok in morning (0700 - 0800 GMT) but by 1000 starts to drop out

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My loading up since this easter update is so slow, I had to shut down all the other programs which is not realy acceptable. Not to say it's still very slow! It crashed 2 mins after first loading and now I can't load again. I haven't complained for having to reload 10 times a day when it took few secs but now I have to becuse it takes too long. And just had to reload game again!!! How am I suppose to play and earn eggs? sorry if my english is bad
    Last edited by Solitar; 21.03.13 at 09:37. Reason: p.s.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I was logged in a game earlier today, but then i lost connection... and now when I got connection back, I cant come into the game, it stuck on blue screen with no login queue appearing, just latest changes and blue screen around. Any solutions?

Battle Hardened Contributor Jamdoggy's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    I've had no problems at all, which would suggest it's not a server problem, but a connection problem...

Solitar, I used to have a similar problem to yours. The fact that you have to shut down other programs to fix it suggests that you simply don't have enough RAM in your computer. Try adding 4Gb of memory, like I did - cured all my lag problems...

World
    Newfoundland
    Hey guys, if you're having to close down additional applications it likely isn't an issue server side and as Jamdoggy has suggested maybe addition RAM on your computer would be of benefit.

In terms of connection issues, maybe (if possible) try using a wired connection to your router, or moving closer to your router, I'm not aware of any server connection issues, so it is possible the link is dropping from your side

Hope these help, if not let us know!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Reply to Thread