Newfoundland

Explorer Bug

I send my explorers like 150 times and only find maps
    What a hell....

Please do something or i stop playing this game and spend my money on it

THX

World
    Newfoundland
    You're lucky.. I've only had map fragments. Care to swap?
    Maps sell for a lot of gold.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well..... I suppose it is a bit reassuring that I am not the only one that keeps getting map fragments but it would be nice if this was addressed. How about a bit of honesty and update the description of tasking the Explorer to "waste your gold, wait 24 hours and get some map fragments that you cannot use" or "Try your luck and see if your explorer can actually find a map before you give up and buy some gems!".

I am beginning to think this is some tactic to engineer a situation so that players buy gems to progress! Whilst I can appreciate the need to generate cash from this game and that I would (probably) be content to buy gems every now and then, I will not do so if it appears that this is being engineered!

As I am a original settlers fan I have a lot of patience! And, it may be that I have been unlucky or that the drop rate will be amended soon!

However, I would like a little honesty on what the drop rate is for finding adventures and whether this is going to be looked into, or not!

Glorious Graduate Aerys_TarGaryen's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    surely it is random i have found five maps and 18 map fragments so no problem here

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Seems last big patch changed the droprates of adventures. Im getting way more map fragments compared to adventures now. Would be nice to have confirmation that the droprates indeed have been modified.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightblessed View Post
    Seems last big patch changed the droprates of adventures. Im getting way more map fragments compared to adventures now. Would be nice to have confirmation that the droprates indeed have been modified.
    Seconded. 5th day without an adventure so far.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Im going absolutely crazy here. Me and a friend have been spending tons of gold and sausages on explorers, and for a whole WEEK we got just fragments. Yesterday and today finally we got an adventure..you can guess...Witch of the Swamp, a pretty pointless and invaluable adventure.

Devs, fix this, currently adventures in 24hr format are completely pointless, more randomizing would be nice..

World
    Northisle
    agreed, 15days of search with no luck is ridiculous (I only have 1 explorer, considering to buy 2nd one, but what's the point if I get same thing)

If I have to progres to another lvl I have either wait for more luck or buy it from another player, and I can't do that atm.
    I only have 4 Coins left lol.

bibumo
    You guys are in Northisle, but still it took me 6 days to get 1 adventure with 3 explorers, so if you get 20 times nothing, there's nothing wrong cus its the worst case but after that i got many adventures in a row, sometimes even 4. So you never know when its the worst case or when you are lucky enough to get many... That's how it is..

World
    Sandycove
    I have sent two explorers everyday for over a week. Map fragments 54, adventures 0. That's 20 gold per day down the drain, just how often should someone reasonably expect to actually find an adventure?

Reply to Thread