Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wished for graphical implementations!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I like your ideas Scrooge a big thumps up from me

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Another suggestion might to be able to choose what tabs you have in your tab bar or even a scroll to have all chat servers (maybe a flashing arrow to suggest that another tab has had some thing written on it) up as it is annoying to be on global-7 and no 1 else is on but you have to stay on it otherwise you will miss people who do come on

World
    Northisle
    @Darklite93
    Yes, better chat functions would be nice. I would like to change your suggestion a little bit tho. Add the possibility to add and remove chat channels on your own.
    Say you want Global-7 for trade, Global-9 for Swedish. Make Help/Guild and Whisper non-changeable chat tabs.

I doubt many would need a flashing arrow if they could limit the amount of tabs they had active.
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

World
    Newfoundland
    i totally agree with everything said.. i definitely like the cobblestone idea, very nice thoughts said here

World
    Northisle
    *Bump* Added a link to another good suggestion i saw!
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Reply to Thread