Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG: Upgrading will cost a Building limit

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Exclamation BUG: Upgrading will cost a Building limit

Heloo.

I have had this problem for allmoast a day now, i just jesderday (fo me a day) (aboat 17 hours ago) i did my first not tutorial upgrade, and i was confused cos i had 0 building permit limit and after the upgrade i had -1 and it was in red.
    Then when i demolished one other building it went to 0 and after another demolished building i got 1 free but nof again after the update i had 0 and i upgraded 2 buildings it was still 0 and when i demolished 3 other buildings i only got 1 free permit :S tried refreshes and have done several to browser too (fref.) nothing the same..., have noticed some other smaller bugs too but they dont disturb me as much as this one.
    I and i did one more upgrade just to test, refreshed the page before ofcorse and tried and after that did one more, no use.
    Still have 0 free building permits nof if i remember (i hope i only have that much not more) lost 4 building permits, and as all know these are very important things in this game..

I cant play the game if i cant upgrade without loosing building space's cos otherways there's no progress i just waist my recurces as i have done as i understand..

Can someone fix the problem soon and would be realy thankful if i get my prmits back , dev/admin/prog. can chek my building count i have down by atleast 4 than i should be.. (easy to look up just make a sql recuest for my building table and u can chek it out)
    (ps i allready discussed the bug problem with a mod in help chat)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    After a day later after several logins, 2slots came back, and few hours later again (rest of the) 2. Somethings werry wrong with the database sync as far as i can understand of the game build.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have little kind a same field trobble, of recurce syncing when adding new stuff from the star menu, they wont allways show up, when refreshed even then, only aboat 70% will..
    Lost quite meny marbles and i realy need them :S all is halted because i dont have them.. :S and i'm affraid to add them before the sync bugs are fixxed, cos some stuff havent showed up even when some newer (sync problem lost suff) have

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, there definitely seems to be a problem with syncing of building licences, though for me the missing licences tend to re-appear by simply logging out and logging back in.

Reply to Thread