Thread: features that sould be implemented...like now

World
    Newfoundland

features that sould be implemented...like now

couple of things that i thought will add to the game
    • Ignore/mute button
    • Trade tab on main chat box
    • Guild forum

The Ignore/mute button will replace the need for moderators (not that i mind moderation).
    Better than have a person telling idiotic people how to act in public, what language to speak and other silly things (for instance, some times you can read for hours how a few ignorant players insist and insist in making their point of view) let ppl have the option to mute/ignore the annoying. And a simple set of banned words will take care of the foul language.
    Some would say that this option will affect trade and things like that. No it would not, after all who wants to trade with some one that you don't even understand what is talking about?

The trade tab as it is now(on Chanel G-7) is not a very good setting, to use it you have to leave Global-1 and return when you finish. If that tab was in the main chat box it will make a lot easier to attend everything at the same time, without missing out on anything.

The guild forum will be a nice addition to the guild. No one is on line 24/7 and therefore everybody miss important decisions. a guild forum will keep track of any stuff that is important to the guild. this will be specially useful when the PvP is implemented, but it also will help now with things like trading, adventures, hows to, strategics and other information guild related and want to be kept within the guild for new comers to see and share. I know that this forum could be made by the guild elsewhere, but it would no be the same, as in an "inside the game forum". for instance if the guild have a forum and these forums are and the same site, it could be used to make alliances and stuff like that, and all of them will be under the same code of conduct
    http://www.torredelbierzo.net/clipart/Simbol.gif
    When the going gets tough, only the tougher keeps going

World
    Newfoundland
    We already have access to an ignore function. Use /help for details.

BlueByte are already working on improving the trade tab.

Guild forums are up to the guild leader. If the guild leader wants a forum, there are plenty of free options on the interwebs.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Newfoundland
    i aware of the ignore funtion. No the same thing as Ignore button by clicking on the players names. no everyone is a IT master.

If you read the mi point on the guild forum you will notice that i already mention what you say, same again not the same thing a saparate forum than a integrated one, where all the guild will be housed. Have a look, for example at the evonyalliance and youll know what i exactly mean.

Glorious Graduate Luuk_The_Great's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Damian, if you are looking for making a site or forum for your guide, then take a look at actionforum.com, webs.com or weebly.com

World
    Newfoundland
    what part of:
    I know that this forum could be made by the guild elsewhere
    dont you understand?
    I already have my own web site and my own forum and my own guess book, in fact i have 3 diferent web sites running an as many forums. the whole point of the comunal forum is that all forum are integarated with the game and with the game developers. tothing to do with "an (any) forum"

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Typing:

"/help" & "/ignoreadd username" doesnt make you an It expert imo.....

World
    Newfoundland
    does it not?
    maybe for you
    it dosent take an expert either to type: /visper+player and then you have an entry that do that for you. so why not mute?? that is more usefull anyway
    Last edited by DamianG; 26.02.12 at 12:48.

Reply to Thread