Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 171 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

World
    Newfoundland
    I drawed fast map, using german pictures, higlighted leader camps and borders. don't pay attention attack routes...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

finishing adventure on a skipped camp, how about xp

I looked through some posts and can't find the answer on my question.

We know that if you skip a camp and destroy the leader, you get the xp from that camp anyways
    But in an adventure, say Traitors, you skip a camp and destroy the castle to finish the adventure, do you get the xp from the skipped camp ? Does the castle count as a leader and destroying the castle destroy the camp for xp purposes ?

Thanks

World
    Newfoundland
    The last castle, is like bandit leader camp. Destroying that castle, is same like destroying last bandit leader in that sector and only free that sector. If you "skip" other bandit leader camps, you need to later come back and destroy them.

Traitors mission: Destroy all bandit camps -> Destroy all bandit leader to free zones (castle is disguised bandit leader camp)

Perhaps I ecplained little dificult, but you need destroy alll camps, you can't finnish that adventure untill all enemy is vanished to "bit space"

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    thanks Killste, it's clear enough for me.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

I'm at the last stage of the Traitors adventure. I need to set up 4 camps at camp 9 and 11. Right side is no problem. But, when i'm trying to allign my generals at the left side i cant seem to get the same allignment as the pictures shows. Does this make any difference or can i just follow your guide? Here is a pic to show whats te problem (what you see it the only way for me to allign my generals, problem is general C)

MY PIC

LIKE IT SHOULD BE
    Last edited by VFRobert; 03.08.12 at 23:26.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Seeing the two picture, your general "C" have bad position. U should above about half general tent. Adjust the upper crate your tent, seeing original pictures - general tent covered this crate.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Edit Post: NVM.. I know what i did wrong. I cant put them both like that but need to place m separately..... First A then attack. Move A away and then move C to the spot.
    Last edited by VFRobert; 04.08.12 at 08:51.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    (FASTER SOLUTION)
    If you put the generals like i did on this pic, then you should send general C (left, under) 7 seconds after general D.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    VFRobert

Have had the same problem as you, it has come up after they fixed the disapering carts and so on when you cleared a zone. However the easiest solution to the problem is too just move Gen. D one step backwards so he is positioned under Gen. B. In same way as Gen A. and C is. And then you are all fine. Done it like that 4 times now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Be very careful trying to decipher this complicated map! OK its my 1st adventure and I dont know what im doing but i got intercepted and lost all my soldiers in one go. Guess I'll have to wait another month to build my soldiers back up.

Reply to Thread