Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 171 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

World
    Northisle
    I silvered the SE guide till the problems are solved, but I`d recommend double-checking the blocks on all adventures as I`m pretty sure this isn`t a problem related to my guide (succesfully done it twice) but rather to changes done to the game, changes that will affect other adventures too.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    Thank you NightEye and Killste for helping me with this guide!

Island of the Pirates
    Veteran and maximum number of round blocks
    Average Losses (best version): 217R

Nice one Tage! Can't expect to get my VET and try this one

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok... I'm currently playing Sons of the Veld (swapping lootspots with Killste), and...

In the following block, general B is for 10 seconds riding inside the agro area of camp 9,
    without getting intercepted, as he is still riding inside friendly territory.

As far as I can say, your general still cannot get intercepted within your own area.
    I hope others could either confirm or contradict this... I'll be playing DP myself next and check it there as well.

On another note...
    that quest to lose less than 300R in SotV does NOT work through buying a lootspot.
    Killste just finished his, and I lost the lonely 1R, but did not get the quest fulfilled.
    Obviously they count all losses, both players combined, so losing a lot of militia seems to be the only way to fulfil that quest...

And the same probably applies to the other multiplayer quests, e.g. to lose less than 500R in DP or less than 50S in VtV.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post

The Dark Priests

DEVELOPMENT NOTE
    Following Driller7's post here I must ask you to be careful with this block till I have had a chance to replay it. There is an obvious risk that general B will be intercepted before crossing the border into enemy territory. This was not the case before. For the time being, do not try this block with a slow general B. Instead, wait till general A has reached his target (just before he attacks camp 11) before sending off fast general B. There is more than enough time to do this if general B is a fast general.
    I have done this two days ago with standard setup and didn't have any problems with block .... gonna try again today and let you know

EDIT: Played it again last night and hadn't any problems. In fact, due to lag, my generals started travelling AT THE EXACT SAME TIME .... so there really is no need to worry, at least as DP is concerned ... I will not claim it for other adventures until I play some ...
    Last edited by Gjuro; 27.11.12 at 15:49. Reason: played DP again

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjuro View Post
    I have done this two days ago with standard setup and didn't have any problems with block ....
    make that 2

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    hi tage
    good guide for victor the vicious without veteran? i have only BH general but i cant find any guide without veteran...it is possible u will do? thank u very much

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by schizzofrenetico View Post
    hi tage
    good guide for victor the vicious without veteran? i have only BH general but i cant find any guide without veteran...it is possible u will do? thank u very much
    The BHG settings are actually already there. I just haven't had time to update the start of that guide with needed generals and troops...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjuro View Post
    EDIT: Played it again last night and hadn't any problems. In fact, due to lag, my generals started travelling AT THE EXACT SAME TIME .... so there really is no need to worry, at least as DP is concerned ... I will not claim it for other adventures until I play some ...
    Quote Originally Posted by inyi View Post
    make that 2
    Thanks guys! I've thus removed the warning again.
    And I hope Driller or Polymer (or somebody else) could get a chance to recheck that camp in SE at some stage...

World
    Northisle
    I will at one point, just not that soon, not in a hurry to kill 4k R+2K B too soon

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The block on camp 5 does not work, it takes only 3 rounds, checked it atferwards with the simulator, same there.

Reply to Thread