Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 171 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

World
    Sandycove
    Photobucked sucks!!!
    Tage, can you, please, re-upload images. I'm in the middle of the Sons of the Veld.
    Maybe you should choose different host for photos.

Thanks

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    If there's someone with the time and willing to do the effort, why not make a PDF of all guides? That way everyone can download it and have all guides avaliable at all times. Just update it when there's a new guid avaliable.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    whats the problem with pictures

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Goes to show how valuable and relied on are the guides of Tage and others on this site.
    I would say they are very detailed with very good instruction that are easy to follow Very much appreciated.
    They are unlike many guides of the same adventure from others elsewhere which to me get complicated and not easy to follow.
    Last edited by Stylopora; 28.02.13 at 15:50.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Please fix the pictures I love the guides which are on here

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    just tried Polymer's gunpowder guide and lost some major troops due to the blocks not working properly. Would not recommend that one.
    Read the first line on that guide? It warns about problems with blocking. I did alter it today again, but it was there before too. You know, the line wrote in bold and red:

Quote Originally Posted by Polymer View Post
    Use with caution, problems have been reported with blocks on this and other adventures

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymer View Post
    Read the first line on that guide? It warns about problems with blocking. I did alter it today again, but it was there before too. You know, the line wrote in bold and red:
    Yeah i read it. I'm just giving some feedback. The first block was OK. On the second block, the veteran is too close to the general in front and got intercepted (waiting 5 seconds before sending vet should fix this and you can easily update the guide). 3rd Block I took out camp 12 first as you advised to lower the risk, but the block on camp 5 starts far too early and I 'lost' the battle WAY before the veteran even got into the red zones. I don't even want to continue using the guide to be honest. If it were my guide, i'd just take it down until you do a better one.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Yup, tage plz update, doing a sotv myself... cant finish it now

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I suggest you start a PayPal donation or something to get the money to buy a premium account so this won't happen again ;-)

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by cookingfat View Post
    Yeah i read it. I'm just giving some feedback. The first block was OK. On the second block, the veteran is too close to the general in front and got intercepted (waiting 5 seconds before sending vet should fix this and you can easily update the guide). 3rd Block I took out camp 12 first as you advised to lower the risk, but the block on camp 5 starts far too early and I 'lost' the battle WAY before the veteran even got into the red zones. I don't even want to continue using the guide to be honest. If it were my guide, i'd just take it down until you do a better one.
    Suggestion accepted, I silvered the guide.
    I assume you are talking about camp 14 and not camp 5? Grr, back to counting flags I guess.

Reply to Thread