Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 171 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstru View Post
    is there any chance to have now some updates on the guides to use 2 veterans?
    Slowly, slowly...
    I haven't even got my second veteran myself yet... but will get it before it's too late

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Stealing From The Rich G3 Double Round Block Problem!

Hi Tage!

First of all let me thank you for all the work you have put into making these wonderful guides for all of us! I can't tell you how much they have helped me (and now many of my fellow guildies!) to successfully complete Settlers Online adventures! A Big Thank You for that!

I would like to ask you something in regards to the G3 Double Round Block in Stealing From The Rich.

One of my fellow guildies used the following setup in regards to G3 on 2103 04 08:
    normal gen 140C for camp6
    normal gen 104C for camp7
    Vet gen 86R 164S for camp 8

He says he waited until the general disappeared behind the tree and did the rest of the attack as instructed.But his problem was that BOTH attacks on camp6 and 7 were much shorter than what was on the guide - something like 30 secs only, he said.

So, my question is: do you think that, during one of the latest maintenances some changes to this adventure have been introduced? Or do you think this is simply a lag problem? (this guilder is in Asia I believe)

Has anyone else experienced this problem?! If so, please come forward as more input into this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!
    nim.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks, Nimurian. This is now the second time that I've heard of a failure in this particular block.
    The previous one was here:

Quote Originally Posted by wojtasson View Post
    Stealing from the rich - 2 blocks with 104 and 140 calvary. Either a bug or it doesnt work anymore. Just lost 104 calvary and 16 from the other attack which was somehow intercepted and couldnt retreat.
    I never heard back from wojtasson as to whether he waited till general A disappeared behind the spruce tree, so cannot say what was the reason for his failure. As always with failed blocks (where the block has lost his battle too soon), it would be imperative to see the last screen of the battle report for that lost fight, to say what and why has happened...

Once I get a chance, I'll replay SftR and see if something has changed with those two camps.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tage View Post
    Thanks, Nimurian. This is now the second time that I've heard of a failure in this particular block.
    The previous one was here:

I never heard back from wojtasson as to whether he waited till general A disappeared behind the spruce tree, so cannot say what was the reason for his failure. As always with failed blocks (where the block has lost his battle too soon), it would be imperative to see the last screen of the battle report for that lost fight, to say what and why has happened...

Once I get a chance, I'll replay SftR and see if something has changed with those two camps.
    I have done it like this a lot of times and have never ever had this problem, only times i´ve seen short fights there, it was because i accidently sent too few cav´s with the gen´s.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Tage and Faststriker,

I have just now tested these setups - and it worked fine. TeddyTheWise is in Newfoundland Server - but playing from Australia so... it's a MAJOR lag issue he's having - literally preventing him from doing almost any blocks in several adventures...

So Tage, no need to replay if you don't want to! Your setups still do a great job!

Thanks to both for the help provided!
    Happy gaming!
    nim.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    trap T5 is now intercepting. alteration to plan is needed. thanks for the good work.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimurian View Post
    I have just now tested these setups - and it worked fine. TeddyTheWise is in Newfoundland Server - but playing from Australia so... it's a MAJOR lag issue he's having - literally preventing him from doing almost any blocks in several adventures...

So Tage, no need to replay if you don't want to! Your setups still do a great job!
    Thanks Nim!

Quote Originally Posted by m00kin View Post
    trap T5 is now intercepting. alteration to plan is needed. thanks for the good work.
    In Stealing from the Rich? I don't think so...

World
    Sandycove
    fantastic thx

World
    Sandycove
    hi Kilste/Tage,

i have an question : can you put with every multiplayer adventure what the lootspots are worth ???

cheers,
    matie2506
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by matie2506 View Post
    i have an question : can you put with every multiplayer adventure what the lootspots are worth ???
    Unfortunately, that is not a very precise science... those values/prices might not even be the same on different servers...
    Best thing is probably to check the trade channel and maybe ask for a price check (PC) there...

Reply to Thread