Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 171 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Cheers Killste, I'll go for the 200s version, just wanted to confirm before I delve in.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Bravo

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Killste, it still needs an easy identifier so that I can recommend it to other players without difficulty, to make it clear that you are not trying to claim undue credit for making the guides I suggest the title should be - "Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors".

By the way, check camp numbers for camp 10 on vet & vet + xbows, shown as 8 atm.

Great new title Killste, where did you get such a brilliant idea ;-)

By the way, it looks as though you have mixed up the bandits in the block camps 2A - 2C in outlaws. I think that 2A has bandits for 2B; 2B has bandits for 2C: 2C has bandits for 2A.
    Last edited by Majikrider; 04.05.12 at 12:47.

World
    Newfoundland
    We are adding new thread that we name "Collect of all adventure guides" or similar like that. And all how give us permission we link theyre tactical map in that thread. (We name this thread something else, after we post that new thread). I will consider that name, you suggested

Collecting all adventure guides here, means, people can post theyre tactical maps here, so is easy to me to add them in new thread, if they want to volunteer to our work and want to share those tactical maps.

What adventure did you mean? (traitors)

Ps. Tage since is your garrison setups, and I haven't test that, can you check it

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Majikrider View Post
    By the way, check camp numbers for camp 10 on vet & vet + xbows, shown as 8 atm.
    Thanks Majikrider!
    The erroneous eights have seen an increase of two...

World
    Northisle
    http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7462/settlers10.jpg

Try my map for more detail without starting the adventure. Enjoy, Zothem.
    Last edited by Zothem; 27.04.12 at 16:04.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Wich of the swamp

9. 40 Cultist, 120 Shadowsneaker, 1 Dark HighPriest. i have finished with 63R 11M 176S (63R 11M) max my losses was 63R and 7M

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Great work everyone.
    I want to suggest a few changes to The Dark Priests.

Here is my setup:

The comments which are not in english...9RB - dind't try it yet, maybe next time (it's pretty close, but I think it can be done) and the second one is that I used 134R instead of 131R according to the new calculations...I just wanted to be sure that one High Dark Priest is the only one left, so I could use 200A for 2nd wave.

Here are the pictures for blocking:

THNX Tage for the first one, I just changed the 1R with 30R for round blocking...so no losses, no recovering general at the start of the adventure.

UPDATE: I've just seen that Tage changed the 1R with RB ... he used 17S and got better numbers for rounds 4-9 rounds of fighting, average 6.6 (I saw this 1R-block in SidV's adv. journal long time ago )

G1 - Red -> block ( Tavern) -> camp 5
    G2 - Yelow -> G250 -> camp 6 when G1 is in or near red square (there is plenty of time in comparison to 1R block)

2nd block:

G1 - Red -> block ( Tavern) -> camp 11
    G2 - Yelow -> G250 -> camp 12 when G1 is already fighting camp 11 (again...there is plenty of time -> I've tried it 3-4 times myself and always with success)
    Last edited by sk_setttler; 01.05.12 at 00:04.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Killste View Post
    thanks tage for your garrison setups. I will test block methods and edit in here after I succes or fail them

edit. BeerMonster has tested blocks method and those seems working fine. Thanks, saved me lots of time
    Hi, yesterday I've played Traitors with new map from Siedler Vision and it worked gr8.
    I'm not gonna lie...I didn't believe it could work (especially the last one - I was already working to block 6+7 together, but doctor-bob was faster), but I had to try here is my setup with a few changes:

PS - I did use another general setup for the last attack, but I've lost the picture, so next time...
    Last edited by sk_setttler; 14.05.12 at 05:54.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks a lot, sk_setttler!!!

I have to admit that I also considered blocking those camps myself,
    but discarded them, mainly due to the numerous rounds required to kill camp 11.
    Besides, I didn't have a veteran general back then either.

These were the blocks I worked out for longest rounds back then (10,000 simulations):

6) 1R 193C {6 - 9.1 - 11 rounds}
    7) 1R 118S {6 - 9.1 - 13 rounds}

9) 138S 62C {7 - 9.4 - 13 rounds}
    10) 52S 148C {7 - 9.5 - 14 rounds}

I didn't calculate anything for elite soldiers, but this would give a somewhat longer battle on camp 9:

9) 121E 79C {7 - 10.1 - 14 rounds}

Looking forward to having some more blocking fun next time I play the Traitors

Reply to Thread