Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 171 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello you chaps, just completed Stealing with the new path-finding. Have to say it's totally fucking awesome, absolutely perfect textbook as it says on the tin. Well done Tage for all the hard work because it's better than ever, which is good because I'm slightly less than perfect in my execution. Everything works perfectly, only thing I would ask for is a tactical map. But don't worry. Killste's Guides are back to being the best.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the number of cavalry is wrong in the new SotV. I calculated that you need atleast 607 cavalry to do this, not 513.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Majikrider, you're too kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermakki View Post
    I think the number of cavalry is wrong in the new SotV. I calculated that you need atleast 607 cavalry to do this, not 513.
    Yes, that is if you do it all by yourself, including the block on camp 19 with 106S 94C that you can invite a friend to do.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamBam View Post
    I think its battle 4 on SoTV : 50 Thugs 50Dogs 80 Stone throwers 1 Bert, where you have 145R 105S, where, if you were so inclined to not mind the extra general loss, in a tactical map with a few 1R blocks then you can use 1: 200B (200B) 2: 115C 105XB or 4R 1S 105C 90XB , latter can be used by any gen. Also camp 9 (100 dogs 80 rangers) can be done using bowmen also with decent saving, instead of 86R 164S (86R), you use 179B 71XB (179B) so in total you save use of 231R for use of 379B... guess its personal preference.. thought id give the option..
    231R cost, 231 (5775 bread) Settlers , 1115 Beer, 2310 Bronze Sword
    379B cost, 379 (9475 Bread) Settlers , 3790 Beer, 3790 Bow

Not sure what you try to say, because losses are so high, when using bowmen

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys, Just done Tage's fabulous guide for SotV, absolutely brilliant, works like a dream, lots of tension at the finale - lol. Just one thing, at garrison position G5 you have B attacking two camps at the same time, surely X should attack camp 9, it worked for me anyway. Thanks for all the hard work to Tage, very precise instructions for all the blocks, must have taken ages.

Lorenzo75
    I tried SFTR, but the General position G4 isn't available on my map. I killed the two camps (18 and 21) anyway from another position (and removed the trap), but I can't do the block. Is it only my problem? Thanks.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Only your problem, I can place my general right and can attack avoid the trap. Maybe the problem thats it was some of your other generals next to on this area. Then may that some position reserved from other general cause he was nearly position.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Truly outstanding work on Sons Tage, just completed it for the first time. Perfect in every way, thanks for sharing.

World
    Newfoundland
    Tage, I know you are working with outlaws and block positions and you need pictures. I tryed couple times of these blocks and these seems fine. Some cases, Veteran could bee more closer.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks Killste. I've also got some good garrison placements from laRochelle, so as soon as I'm back from my vacation (next week) I'll play VtV to get some pictures taken for the guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Majikrider View Post
    lots of tension at the finale - lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Majikrider View Post
    Just one thing, at garrison position G5 you have B attacking two camps at the same time, surely X should attack camp 9, it worked for me anyway.
    Yes, any general can attack camp 9.
    Also the first attack on camp 12 can be done by any general.
    I just use the battle hardened there to get him back as soon as possible (for the first attack on camp 11 up north).

Reply to Thread