Thread: [Guide] Killste : Collected Adventure Guides by Various Authors

Spart1258
    Super stuff

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Adventures

Hi
    How can I win a battle without losing any troops?
    Thank you

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaa111 View Post
    Hi
    Thank you
    You can find an adventure that has attacks that don't lose any troops. Witch of the swamp, for example has a few camps that you can attack and not lose any troops. Also what the quest is looking for is to win a battle, not to defeat a camp completely with 1 attack. So there for you can attack most camps on most adventures with suicide waves until the camp has only a few units left in it then send in Cav so they use their first strike ability to kill off the remaining units (If the remaining units do not have first strike ability also).

So the last wave in essence is the battle you need to win without losing troops.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 01.04.18 at 22:06.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi
    Thank you
    The watchtowers in "Stealing from the rich" can be defeated using cav with no loss.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Try looking here.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is this guide out of date for all the adventures listed? I'm an old player looking to come back and start running some advs in order to rise some levels.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Forester684 View Post
    Is this guide out of date for all the adventures listed? I'm an old player looking to come back and start running some advs in order to rise some levels.
    There were some important changes to combat system in late 2014, if a guide was written before it and not updated, then it's not usable anymore (in many cases), but most guides in this thread have been updated. It should be safe to use them, but make sure the posts are written or updated after Nov 2014 before using a guide.

Now, if you ask how up-to-date the guides are, it's a different question. Last updates done by Tage and Killste are about 2 years old.

There are no guides for the 10 new adventures (1001 Nights), use of champions (Vargus, Anslem, Nusala) is limited to a few guides and there are no guides for generals with skills.
    Last edited by Kris3457; 23.05.18 at 07:27.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    There were some important changes to combat system in late 2014, if a guide was written before it and not updated, then it's not usable anymore (in many cases), but most guides in this thread have been updated. It should be safe to use them, but make sure the posts are written or updated after Nov 2014 before using a guide.

Now, if you ask how up-to-date the guides are, it's a different question. Last updates done by Tage and Killste are about 2 years old.

There are no guides for the 10 new adventures (1001 Nights), use of champions (Vargus, Anslem, Nusala) is limited to a few guides and there are no guides for generals with skills.
    I'd like to try some of those advs, so far these are the one I used to like the most due my lack of xp and cannoneers. I'm thinking in running VTV and maybe surprise attack so I can climb the exp ladder a bit faster. Thanks a lot and I'll stick around to see if I can get some loot as well.

Reply to Thread