Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris3457 View Post
    @ PrincessAlly

From D to Camp L8) 80 Guard Dog, 200 Roughneck, 1 Rivaling tailor
    ANY general: 72R (72R 1G)
    From E to Camp L8) 80 guard dog,200 roughneck,1 rivaling tailor
    VETERAN general: 117R 3E 130K (66R - 77R - 88R)

It should rather read:
    From D to Camp L8) 80 Guard Dog, 200 Roughneck, 1 Rivaling tailor
    VETERAN general: 250R (250R 1G)
    From E to Camp L8) 80 guard dog,200 roughneck,1 rivaling tailor
    VETERAN general: 117R 3E 130K (66R - 77R - 88R)

Also, no point in using elites against the Tailor (attacks weakest), so the suggested 2nd wave on the final Leader camp would be:
    30R 60M 160K (30R 46M - 30R 55M - 30R 60M 1K) - it lasts only 3 rounds, and is safer than the 4 rounds fight
    Have made the change - I think I was pretty tired and got the wrong figures from my spreadsheet as those numbers weren't what I had used.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello,
    for this outlaws setup I had - my own fault - lost too many C to continue the adventure so I had to be creative on the blocks.
    I was using this setup for the block (based on this map). I nevertheless simulated it 99999 times using this simulator.

From A to Camp 14) 60 Thugs, 60 Guard Dogs, 60 Rangers
    BLOCKING NORMAL general: [23E 142C (-)] {140 - 180 seconds of fighting}

From B to Camp 13) 60 Thugs, 60 Guard Dogs, 60 Rangers
    BLOCKING NORMAL general: [23E 142C (-)] {140 - 180 seconds of fighting, small chances for more}

From C to Camp 15) 1 One-Eyed Bert, 180 Thugs
    VETERAN general: [75R 60M 4S 111XB (75R 42M - 75R 52M - 75R 60M 3S)] {40 seconds of fighting}

It was a bit tight, though, I had a countdown bar for one of the blocks.

As well as:

From A to Camp 20) 100 Scavengers, 50 Stone Throwers
    BLOCKING NORMAL general: [12R 170C (-)] {140 - 200 seconds of fighting, <0.1% chance of 120 seconds}

From B to Camp 21) 50 Scavengers, 50 Guard Dogs, 50 Stone Throwers
    BLOCKING NORMAL general: [13R 80C 17E (-)] {120 - 180 seconds of fighting}

From C to Camp 22) 1 Skunk, 100 Guard Dogs, 80 Stone Throwers
    VETERAN general: [87R 163S (66R - 77R - 87R)] {40 seconds of fighting}

I will try to find a better setup for the other block as well, maybe we can bring down the required number of troops by a bit

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Is Tage going to be making any FT guides ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    camp 19 is wrong mate its 120 longbow men

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylopora View Post
    Is Tage going to be making any FT guides ?
    Yeah I'm wondering the same. Tage can you give an update on that bro?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Spoiler for camps 8-10 in Outlaws. Due to a distraction for one sec I looked away and lost the blocking gen but managed to retreat the vet. This obv left me with the choice of wait 4 hours or go the other way. I decided to experiment, I used gen in position B. I sent the vet first then gen b (same one recruit block) and it worked. Just if anyone else ends up that way and fancies trying it too.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I am officially sick and tired of all this chaos in these adventure guides , I cannot find any of the simple guides that used to be on here any more. We arn't all level 50 and we dont all have elite soldiers and we dont all care about losses and we dont all have the knack of understanding blocks in adventures and there is far too much writing in these guides by people discussing stuff leaving the guides buried deep in pages of text we dont all want to read. Why cant someone just post the guides and turn off replying to threads so they dont get untidy!!! Keep the guides in simple understandable english with just the information you need without all the military style red lines, stupid fancy text, colour blind people refering to blue circles that are in fact red or dont exist.
    I just want a list of adventures, in a menu style, with what i need in total troops and what i need to send to destroy each camp in turn. No blocking, no army I dont own and no complicated stuff, as i cant read your mind. they may be simple for you to understand but we arnt all master minds bring back the simple maps PLEASE!!!!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Stupidest and worst guide i have ever seen for ML.... Dissapointing

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TimTosh2012 View Post
    I cannot find any of the simple guides that used to be on here any more. We arn't all level 50 and we dont all have elite soldiers and we dont all care about losses and we dont all have the knack of understanding blocks in adventures
    Simple guides? What do you need them for? Any simpler than this you might as well just put the numbers in a simulator. Some of us that are NOT lvl 50 find these guides very useful and the guides contains other setups than the ones with elite. Somebody took the time and effort to create these guides for people of several different lvls who DO care about their losses. You have been here longer than me. Maybe if you did care about losses you would have had a higher lvl than me and have elite soldiers. Hmmm? So you cant figure out how blocks works and that's the creators of these guides fault or problem?

there is far too much writing in these guides by people discussing stuff leaving the guides buried deep in pages of text we dont all want to read.
    You complain about this and do the same in one of the most popular guide collections on the forum rather than making a new thread. Did someone say "double standards"?

Keep the guides in simple understandable english with just the information you need without all the military style red lines, stupid fancy text, colour blind people refering to blue circles that are in fact red or dont exist.
    I just want a list of adventures, in a menu style, with what i need in total troops and what i need to send to destroy each camp in turn. No blocking, no army I dont own and no complicated stuff, as i cant read your mind. they may be simple for you to understand but we arnt all master minds bring back the simple maps
    Why don't you do it yourself. TimTosh'es easy battle guides. You are allowed to, you know.

PLEASE!!!!!
    The only word in the post that somewhat redeems you.

Quote Originally Posted by Umstyy View Post
    Stupidest and worst guide i have ever seen for ML.... Dissapointing
    Then make one better.

Both of you can be a little more grateful for the guides that are here. It's quite obvious that you haven't tried to play any higher lvl adventures yourself without a guide. If you had you would know how much time and effort it is to figure out how to do it. The people who has published their guides here has done that with several different setups, then tested it and then posted the guides with screenshots and numbers and times so that you don't have to. Others have put a lot of effort in searching several forums to collect these guides and put them all in one easy to find thread and then keep on managing the threads for months even years.

So shut up or do better.

Reply to Thread