Reply to Thread

Thread: Long Treasure hunt

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland

Long Treasure hunt

I've sent my explorers on some long hunts now and so far I can't really see any major difference in what they find. 12 hours for 10 granite and 30 exotic logs, when I can get those on a medium hunt (and usually more than 10 grnaite too). Either my explorers get lost on the way or there's something wrong with that?

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    some long hunts
    Hello - hunts are full of dangers and hapenings. Each hunt is documented by message boxes appearing on the screen. Those messages appear on screen and go away. No way to find afterwards an index upon those messages. If the Explorer got lost or had to stop his hunt he will reappear in the Star menu, but no explanation of his adventures. If he finished successfull you will receive mail and you will be in the possibility to collect the result of the hunt. Only thing you can do is send the explorer on a new mission. That is a conclusion upon my own experience in the game. I hope there is more to add in futur. Kindly Gamla.
    Happy ? Sure I am. Enjoyable and relaxed. ==> Visit Guild FB41

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    This page has the charts for what the different searches can find -> http://www.siedlertools.de/wiki/Entdecker

You're right that the medium search can find larger piles of Granite, but the chances are much much smaller. Chances of getting granite at all from a medium search is 4.1%. Your chance of Granite from long is 39.9%.

Reply to Thread