Reply to Thread

Thread: Buff list

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Buff list

It would be nice to have a list of buildings where i want to have buff with the preference of order. My friends then can come and look at the list, set an amount and a duration of buffs and click OK.
    So for example: i have 10 buildings in the list and my friend set 3 times sandwitch, so the first three buildings in the list obtain a sandwitch buff.
    In the information about the building there will be a button "Add to Buff list" and in the "Buff list" it will be available to remove a building from the list, locate a building on the map and change the order in the list.
    The building in the list will be disabled after the buff and after the buff expiration it will be enabled again.

World
    Northisle
    Sounds like a novelty at best, in my opinion.
    I understand the want to be handed everything in the easiest possible manner so we all can play at equal footing no mather if we are logged in 24/7 or play more casual.
    But then the gamer would loose any and all incentive to do more than tend to crops and do the daily one or two refreshes on deposits/buffs.
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

World
    Newfoundland
    seriously there are tons of these types of threads on the forums.... why do you have to make another one :/ ... you could just post your comment on one of those

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    in the german version if this game we have such functionality as a fan project:
    www.buff-community.de

I am sure the author would make an opportunity to take part in for english tso if you ask him

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    you have probably misunderstood me. my point was to eliminate mistakes so that people wouldn't place the buffs on a wrong building.
    so i will agree with somebody on the chat about the number of buffs and he will visit me and see the list of the buffs that i want (ordered by my preference) and then he will activate the buffs by clicking on one button in the list. So no mistakes. thats my point.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Send him a list of your buffs?
    Or Mark the buildings on the map by building Streets around it (No streets anywhere else on the map)

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    No, I will agree with somebody in the chat about the buffs and he will visit my map and click on some button or something to see the list of my buffs which i want to apply to the buildings sorted by my preference.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I do this daily. We decide how many and tell each other which buidings we want buffed. It's no big deal and we don't always want the same things buffed so probably better to leave the human factor in

Reply to Thread