Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange Adventure bug. Lost 100 soldiers for nothing..

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Strange Adventure bug. Lost 100 soldiers for nothing..

I'm currently working on the traitors adventure. Just got 2 camps left. The White castle and the bandit camp just West of the castle.
    After reading here on the forums and looking at some guides I found out that you can block the Bandit camp with 1 general and go straight for the castle to save troops. So I sent a general with 1 recruit to fight the bandit camp so that my other general with 200 recruits could fight the Castle.
    All went fine. Both generals lost but I got rid of many of the castle troops. So for the second wave I sent 100 recruits and 100 soldiers to be able to defeat the castle. Same thing as the first attack. All went fine. I defeated the castle and both the castle and the bandit camp disappeared.

But.. I didn't get the message that I finished the adventure and that it is time to go back home.
    So I clicked the home button then went straight back to the adv. island.

So guess what. The castle is back but the bandit camp is gone (The one that I didn't even attack)
    Then I looked at the battle report and instead of 2 attacks against the castle ( as it was on my screen ) the first general with 200 recruits went for the Bandit camp. And the second one with all my precious soldiers and 100 recruits was sent to their doom at the castle instead of just finish it off. So I lost all of them instead of just 70 recruits

Guess all was to server lag or a sync. problem between me and the server. If I saw that the first troops went for the camp instead of castle I could just have retreated but as it looked all fine I went on. Could just have sent another 200 recruits to the castle since that's what settlers is all about. Sacrifice your recruits :P

Strange that the castle and camp disappeared as it was defeated then (probably synced with the server) and turned up again

I've tried explain the whole scenario and hope you understand it. And sorry if something is spelled wrong. English isn't my native language :P

// Edge

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    how did it turned out with support ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgemil View Post
    I'm currently working on the traitors adventure. Just got 2 camps left. The White castle and the bandit camp just West of the castle.
    After reading here on the forums and looking at some guides I found out that you can block the Bandit camp with 1 general and go straight for the castle to save troops.

So guess what. The castle is back but the bandit camp is gone (The one that I didn't even attack)
    Then I looked at the battle report and instead of 2 attacks against the castle ( as it was on my screen ) the first general with 200 recruits went for the Bandit camp. And the second one with all my precious soldiers and 100 recruits was sent to their doom at the castle instead of just finish it off. So I lost all of them instead of just 70 recruits

// Edge
    Similar happened to me just a minute ago. What went wrong?

Reply to Thread