I know that you guys have a schedule to respect, but here are some additions that shouldn't take long to implement:

-a "max" button in windows like Barracks and Provisions house. This will make the cursor go to the max possible number of units/objects (example: if I have enough weapons for 25 soldiers but beers for only 19, after pressing the "max" the slider should jump directly to 19);

-for all the scroll bars (especially the ones that are used to select market place resources) some small (just a few pixels) vertical lines (above or beneath the bar) that, if pressed, will have the same effect as the above "max" button, only that the slider will jump at 25%,50%,75% (in the market example that would be 100, 200 respectively 300 units). For the troops this would be enough, but in the market a even further subdivision (50,150,250,350 units) would be great. Or a textbox in which you write down the number of units;

-ways to fasten up building stuff in the morning, like holding the "shift" key to queue up buildings of the same type, or, as someone else mentioned, a rebuild button that will appear over a collapsed field;

-if, for storage reasons, you can't make the alerts become messages, at least make them last at least 2-3 seconds longer; i almost break my neck every time running through the house to click on the alert of what has just collapsed (because if I don't catch it in time the I will spend the next 30 seconds running through every possible collapsable building);

-I know that it has been said before and that this would take a lot of time and resources, but it will give many people a reason to keep playing: a high score chart. While PvP would make some people interested it will also make an equal amount of frustrated people to leave. A high score chart (level, levels gained -pretty good to motivate new players-, number of settlers, total gold, number of mobs/troops killed, total resources, total traded resources, ecc.) with some eventual 1st place prizes (small amount of gold, diamonds, vanity items -eg. statues) will make some people to set up new goals for themselves and it will give life to the in-game economy. It's not imperative to be updated on-the-fly, a daily update (when there's lower traffic, I'm guessing that you already keep track of that) or even a weekly update (eventually during the weekly maintenance) should suffice.

Thanks for reading!