Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug With Getting Marble for Stone

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Bug With Getting Marble for Stone

Hello,

I believe I have noticed a bug with the marble to stone feature at the provision house. If I make 50 marble from 250 stone, it works. But if I make three 50 sets of marble from 750 stone, I get nothing. I tried this for a number of days thinking it was my mistake but after the last time, I now can see it is a bug with the game. Thank you for your time and effort with this matter.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is still an outstanding issue. What more information do you need from me in order to sort this out?

World
    Northisle
    I would test this again after tomorrows maintenance. It could be buried in the lag we have been suffering lately.
    If the problem is still there for you i would recommend you contact support with a detailed explanation and they will help you if possible.

That is all i can do for you.

Regards
    the Scrooge
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

World
    Northisle
    I've just made 20 sets of stone and it worked just fine, so don't know why it's not working for You :/
    Risordo
    ELDER OF BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Brotherhood of Steel is now open for Initiates! Check details HERE

World
    Newfoundland
    hi there, well i had the same issue before, but after 2weeks now the problem was solved, dont know how or what i did exactly but i now make every time the full capacity in the provision house to make marble from stones, so 6250 stones for 1250 marble, but in the past i`d made also 750 stones but got nothing on Marbles, but it works now so no problems with that at all anymore.

greeting Ducktape

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you for your reply Ducktape.

I do want to report that I have just tried to convert 2500 stone into however many marble and I have nothing to show for it. At the sametime, I converted 2000 firwood for however many hardwood and that worked. This is still an outstanding issue. I hope I am helping because this is just crazy. lol. I know it is in beta and I thank all of you for your hard work and responses.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I tried to convert more stone in the provision house and the same result. This is still an outstanding issue.

Reply to Thread