Reply to Thread

Thread: A question difficult to find in forum ... and to explain.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Question A question difficult to find in forum ... and to explain.

First sorry about my english, becouse maybe this question is already done but I can't find it.

1. I don't remember well if in the original Settlers (or Faraons I don't remeber well) when you put, i.e. a woodcutter and the next is a sawmill, the wood don't go to the storage and then to the sawmill, it goes directly to the sawmill, but, tell me if I'm wrong, here isn't this way.

2. But the main question is, I'm pretty sure that in Settlers, if you put a storage far away from the Mayor's house, and you fill it with i.e. wood, the wood are only in that storage, not in the Mayor's House or another different storage.

But here, isn't that way, is it?

If you use a storage close to the wood and you full fill it with wood, you can uses that wood in the sawmills close to the Mayor's House. Am I wrong?

I wish you can understand me, it's a bit difficult to explain in Spanish, in English is horrible.

Thanks to all.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    1. Yes your right, here the items go to the store house between production buildings.
    2. Your storage is global, so everything getting stored is available everywhere. Yes.

Store houses in settlers online are used to shorten the production times by strategic placement, they are also needed if you want to use a new zone you conquered, and by upgrading your storehouses and/or mayors house you increase the global storage capacity.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Devolutionized View Post
    1. Yes your right, here the items go to the store house between production buildings.
    2. Your storage is global, so everything getting stored is available everywhere. Yes.

Store houses in settlers online are used to shorten the production times by strategic placement, they are also needed if you want to use a new zone you conquered, and by upgrading your storehouses and/or mayors house you increase the global storage capacity.
    Thank you for your answer.

Curious, a medieval game with the hability of stuff teletransportation

Well, it will only be to modify the strategy, thanks again !

Reply to Thread