Reply to Thread

Thread: Building que/farm's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Building que/farm's

The ability to have 3 buildings in you're que is amazingly handly... until you get further on. then its anouying. the ability too only put three things in a que and have to wait is quite irrating. for instance if loads off wells & wheat fields run out. you have to sit their for ages clicking. now im not too bothered as i do it over the course of the day. but i think they/you should add that when you upgrade your mayors house (each lvl) then the que expands by either 1 or 2 spaces. enabling you to put more in your que.

another suggestion is for farms to have their own building que. that you can put in resorces (mabey more as you arnt their too do it yourself.. say 50% more resorce cost) to place another wheat field when one runs out.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I approve this suggestion.
    A three queue for buildings isn't enough. Especially for wells and wheat fields.

Meaby add this option for gems.

World
    Northisle
    I agree as well. Another useful thing would be that weed fields get automatically rebuild when they are depleted (or at least an option for that). When they are depleted in the middle of the night, all weed related production grinds to a halt (pardon the pun), which is very annoying.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by pietjepukkie View Post
    I agree as well. Another useful thing would be that weed fields get automatically rebuild when they are depleted (or at least an option for that). When they are depleted in the middle of the night, all weed related production grinds to a halt (pardon the pun), which is very annoying.
    I would second a (auto-) rebuild button on wells/fields.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    It would be useful, but then they wouldn't sell any gems to lazy people like me. You can do as I used to. Tear down the wheatfields and wells that will go empty during the night(you'll get a little resources back, not much, but some), build them up again, go to bed. the next morning your production is still running at full.
    Last edited by Saraptheold; 18.03.12 at 16:17.

Reply to Thread