Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Indicator

World
    Northisle

Guild Indicator

I was just wondering if there as any way that the indicator could be changed i love being in a guild it is the most useful thing you can do but my problem with it is that you can't tell which members are on line at any one time with the green tab and was wondering if there might be a way to make it so either the tab goes green when that person is on line or it changes colour or some other kind of indicator to tell you when they are on/off line.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    You are talking about the green dots. What i have been doing is adding the guildmember with who I am in contact with to my firendslist. Then I switch to the Friends Tab and then suddenly I can see which one of my friends/Guildmates are only. If i look at the guildtab i can't see it, which is annoying. I have no idea why you can't see which one of your guildmembers is online, but lets face it, an guild is borderline usefull anyway.

World
    Northisle
    what i mean is when you are in a guild(which i find useful) there is a green bar underneath the guild members which is on all the time and was wondering if there is a way they could change it so it only comes online then that member is online

Reply to Thread