Reply to Thread

Thread: Farm fields and Wells

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Farm fields and Wells

Instead of building new farm fields or wells all day long, can we have the option to click on the depleted ones and replenish them at the same cost? This way, they won't take up slots in the buildqueue, thereby get things done faster, and make for a much better gameplay experience. Thanks a bunch!

World
    Northisle
    Agreed, however I don't mind with building queue
    it just the rebuilding part when u click debris and they start all over again.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agreed too, this opciot must be done ASAP. I wanted to start a new thread but i saw this. It is very borring to klick build menu and then wheat and then place it on map. I want click on depleated weat or wells and chose option "rebuild".

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    wanted to make a thread about this ..but i will write here .

Make a advanced building :

Building name : Farm House (farm silo ) ..u figure it out..

Description of the building : Queues farm fields and replenishes them automatic when they deplete. You can only build 1 building of this tipe.

Level 1 :queues 10 farm fields ( lvl 1 or lvl 2 - depends on what the owner wants to queue )
    Level 2 : queues 20 Wheatfields upgrade costs 100 gold coins / 350 Marble
    Level 3 : queues 30 Wheatfields upgrade costs 250 gold coins / 450 Marble
    Level 4 : queues 45 Wheatfields upgrade costs 500 gold coins / 400 exotic planks
    Level 5 : queues 60 Wheatfields upgrade costs : who cares ..will be insanely overpriced to upgrade

This is gonna help many ppl .... i see allot of players with over 100 fields.
    Me ,as a player who goes at work at 7 am and comes late at 8 pm ... i just cant afford to stay 3 hours just to replenish them just so the cicle can repeat itself the next day ....It just turns me away from the game making me replenish over 100 wells and farms every day in a short amount of time i have playing it.

Btw the same thing can be made about the wells.
    Last edited by Curenta91; 13.03.12 at 14:42.

World
    Northisle
    oh, you mean like my old suggestion? - Rebuildable deposits - 1 click rebuild on depleted deposits (wheat field/well) outside of the build que (like an upgrade)
    There has erupted alot of doubles in the suggestion forum lately..
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    oh, you mean like my old suggestion? - Rebuildable deposits - 1 click rebuild on depleted deposits (wheat field/well) outside of the build que (like an upgrade)
    There has erupted alot of doubles in the suggestion forum lately..
    I did not see your thread...i read it now...what you wrote is similar but i elaborated a bit on it so the average reader can get a better idea of what we are talking about.
    Btw, im glad that i`m not the only one thinking the same about the god dam farms and wells and hope the devs. will consider this idea in the future.

Ps :Oh... and The future is now.
    Last edited by Curenta91; 13.03.12 at 19:31.

Reply to Thread