Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, I am new here and I want to shout few things

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Hello, I am new here and I want to shout few things

1. What do you think about such channel = Hyde Park = (lets use one global channel for this purpose). There will be total HYde Park, not only English allowed. Jesli bede chcial powiedziec cos po polsku to powiem to po polsku (for all of you who still do not know polish: If I want to say something in polish I will (say it in polish).
    Just type /joinchat global-6
    2. Is there anywhere place where I can publish my ideas in polish?
    3. I warn you from the mountain ;] - nie sledze odpowiedzi na swoje posty, nie odpowiadam, nie ma mnie i nie chce mi sie.

Thank you for being so pacjent ;]

Kinky,
    fighter for freedom of speech

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    it doesnt fit pegi 7 so it is a non starter

If you don;t like the rules, move on

And it is a private, closed environment in the game- no need to go stand on soapboxes in game. even worse, if i want soapbox speeches i go elsewhere, i am in TSO to enjoy the game and don;t need too many sidelines etc

And your unrelenting insistence of spamming polish on the game channels will eventually end with your soapbox being janked permanently i fear- so much for the freedom.

And come to think of it, Mods/BB--> shouldnt you do something about that name, considering the pegi rating?

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Your free to say anything anytime you want. Just be prepaired to take the consequences.

You are still free to chose to speak in Polish, you can still say stupid, non pegi7, stuff. but then you get to be silent for a while.
    Its all about making choices.

cheers
    nukar
    Nevermind I give up

World
    Newfoundland
    1. What do you think about such channel = Hyde Park = (lets use one global channel for this purpose). There will be total HYde Park, not only English allowed. Jesli bede chcial powiedziec cos po polsku to powiem to po polsku (for all of you who still do not know polish: If I want to say something in polish I will (say it in polish).
    Just type /joinchat global-6
    Until BB say otherwise all channels used on the UK server will be in English only

2. Is there anywhere place where I can publish my ideas in polish?
    You can post your ideas on the Polish server,or to your Polish friends via /whisper

3. I warn you from the mountain ;] - nie sledze odpowiedzi na swoje posty, nie odpowiadam, nie ma mnie i nie chce mi sie.
    Your warning will be english only

Reply to Thread