Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Settler's St Patrick's Day Beer Designer of the year! 2012

World
    Newfoundland

[Event] Settler's St Patrick's Day Beer Designer of the year! 2012

Dear Settlers,

With St Patrick's day just around the corner, our next event will start NOW!

Here is your challenge...
    I will give a nice big pot of gold to the 3 best beer bottle labels you guys can come up with!

The only rule here is that I need to be able to use for my personal brand of beer after the event
    So you can design your own format, use whatever pics and colors you want to do this. Please remember though that is has to include reference to the Settlers and to St Patrick's day... or else you wont have a chance of winning the 2 000 gold coins prize for the 3 best labels !

You have until Monday 19th of March to hand in your designs.

Good luck!

BB_Azariel

PS: only one entry allowed per player.
    PPS: Size limit of 800x400 px.
    Last edited by BB_Azariel; 13.03.12 at 09:52.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to have a little more infomation. Do you have a name for the brand or is coming up with a good name part of the competition? Are there any limitations in coloring (can we use gold leaf or other metal print)? And finally, does size count........uh, I mean what size would you prefer?

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's my crappy attempt at it. Not my best work, but it'll do. The upper text is says "The settlers", middle is St. Patricks latin name, lower text says "finest green beer". I'm not irish. If any of you irish guys find a fault in the translation, please report it to google translate.

Edit: I changed my picture......again. 3 reasons. First, because I had misunderstood the size limit. Second, but definitely not least, because I came across some settler concept art that I absolutely had to use. But mostly because the competition (most of it) is so awesome that I had to take it up a notch. Text is changed to.

Last edited by Saraptheold; 17.03.12 at 19:29. Reason: Photobucket went blank :-D

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Sorry for not answering earlier. No, you can make up the name of the beer and choose the colors
    Also, I am adding a size limit in order to make it easier for people to load this thread once we get lots of entries (please see original post).

Thanks !

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

World
    Northisle
    Great!
    Can't wait...
    Sure will post something!
    Is there a limit to posts per person?

World
    Newfoundland
    Posts no... But I'll only take your first "entry" into account. So the first picture you post will be the one I'll use in the end

But if you want to post (to comment or help other players) feel free to do so!

BB_Azariel

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    hi

World
    Northisle
    800x400 is freakishly small.. a beer label consists of 3 parts fyi bottle neck, front and back..
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    PPS: Size limit of 800x400 px.
    Can it be 400 width, 800 height as well? Or only 800w x 400h?
    // Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice //

World
    Northisle

Beer design

Here is my beer label! I sure need one now!

Cheers

Reply to Thread