Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Cool Looking for a guild

hi im looking for a guild to join...im recently new lvl 17 210 coins and have experience with settlers and other mmo's e.g guild wars. please message me in game if you would like to know more thanks

World
    Northisle
    I also am looking for a guild.

New to this game (i'm a evony refugee, played that since it was civony)

lv18, 400 coins is not an issue.

Can trade

live in the western US

want to know anything else? feel free to contact me.

Have a nice day

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I am also looking for a guild, because at some point in the future (but not immediately) I would like to try some multiplayer adventures. I have some gems in stock purely for the purpose of buying adventures. I do a little bit of trading quite happily already so trading isn't something I'm looking for especially.

I am level 30. I'm sorry, I cannot offer any coins, so I'm looking for a guild with a free slot left.

So in a nutshell, please contact me if you have a free slot left in your guild, you're interested in multiplayer adventures, and you'd like another guild member.

World
    Northisle
    [Pact] has a couple free spots available currently, as long as they dont fill up. I would take half price (200g) to join, but that can be negotiable.

World
    Northisle
    Winterset if you are looking for a guild that works as the team contact me ingame please.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    New player (level 18) looking for guild. Looking for a friendly guild that likes trading to the benefit of everyone.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Gibman, Please contact me in-game, i have sent you a friend request. Thank you.

Reply to Thread