Closed Thread

Thread: Lost 200 troops because of server-fail.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Lost 200 troops because of server-fail.

Sent out my general to give one of the hard camps next to Wild Mary it's final blow. I was ready to retreat him if he was intercepted but before he arrived at the camp the settlers-server throw me out. It took about 5 minutes before i could connect again and by that time my general had been intercepted and defeated, 42R 110C 48LB was lost and the (wrong) camp was'nt even defeated.

Thats a lot time and gold invested in those troops for me. Is it me as a paying customer that should be paying for yours server instability? Is this something i should count on? If thats so I wont be investing more money in this game.

World
    Newfoundland
    There is plenty of advice on how to attack the camps and where to position the garrison on the forum. It's not BB's fault that you positioned yourself wrong.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Northisle
    OR! and im just wildly proposing here.. Or you could send a ticket to the support and try to get it fixed instead of just whining about it..
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    There is plenty of advice on how to attack the camps and where to position the garrison on the forum. It's not BB's fault that you positioned yourself wrong.
    Obviously you have'nt read what I wrote or you did'nt understand. It was not my positioning of the camp that erred, it was the server that kicked me out. If you have'nt read everything do'nt post a reply please.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    OR! and im just wildly proposing here.. Or you could send a ticket to the support and try to get it fixed instead of just whining about it..
    Yes, I did that minutes after i posted this thread. Posted it here first because I did'nt know where to take this question. Stupid me thought that the forum was the friendly community to go to when in need of help but clearly I was wrong.

World
    Northisle
    Anden: Being mean is the new friendly, didnt you know? No, seriously... It was unnecessary to add the whining remark and i apologize.
    We can't solve problems using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. / Albert Einstein
    I refuse to lower my standards, to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs. / Steve Gemlin

World
    Newfoundland
    I have to agree with them though: there is more than enough info on the forum AND your best option is to read the rules (where you will have found out that you needed to send a ticket to support, no post on the forum for these things).

Closing this...

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Closed Thread