World
    Northisle

My feedback

Hello,

These are my suggestions to improve the game:

-When you click on status screen "time left" should change instantly
    -Road mechanics should be like in Settlers games on PC
    -Selected buildings should de-select when you click on empty field
    -Implement Settlers Moral(mood) system:you would get good/bad points depending on how you treat your settlers and corresponding title beneath your avatar ie.kind,noble,chivalrous,adored,mean,cruel....etc.
    -Implement tax system
    -Add more NPC-s roaming around(not just workers but ordinary citizens)
    -Implement "Move" button(so you can move buildings around)
    -Give us ability to build buildings next to each other(without space between them)
    -Add ability to build stone walls and palisades which would defend our settlement againts wild animals and bandits
    -Ability to change your avatars name(free)
    -Add day/night cycles and seasons(1+ buff when in summer and -1 debuff when winter)
    -Add "World map" on which own and other player settlements are seen
    -Replace buff system with moral system and influence bar ie.you produce enough food for your settlers and its immediately allocated to your settlers(without you manually triggering it).This rises more "green" in your influence bar triggering buffs and causing higher productivity rates of your buildings(and vice versa).
    -More variety to buffs(food,drink,tax,infrastructure connection,lumber...etc)
    -Add higher productivity rates for workshops built near Mayor house
    -Give us ability to organize and name own festivals and holidays(with fireworks and such)

I will write more if I come up with more ideas
    Last edited by Albertthuss; 20.03.12 at 10:37.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    -Roads seem to have little or non effect.So I propose that you give them some purpose(+1 speed for goods transport)
    -Implement natural disasters(wildfire,floods)
    -Give us some achievments unlocks ie."liberator"(when you destroy 2 bandit camps),Distiller(when you produce 1000 pints of ale)
    -Redesign farms like in Settlers 7.Where each farm has 3 empty fields connected to itself and you get to choose which culture you want to grow(wheat,hop,barley)
    -Implement PvP,in near future atleast,so that people can choose playing style that suits them and dominate either by trading,military or diplomacy.
    -Implement "Research" window.So that you can research different upgrades ie.roads(dirt > cobbled)
    -Give us "Full screen" mode
    -More variety in crops you can seed
    -Ability to give our settlement a name
    -If you have 2 or more wheat fields near farm workers should gather crops from each of them simultaneously
    -Maps should be divided on 3 areas with control points to capture.After you capture that control point you can set a new "Settlement" and borders would then dissapear.(You would have to choose which of those 3 is your capital in which goods from other 2 would be transported)
    -Give purpose to bandits.Now they just sit and wait till you wipe them out.They should attack your settlement/s and caravans(see idea above)after what you would have to start sending troops to protect your goods.(Bandits should re-appear after some time)
    Last edited by Albertthuss; 20.03.12 at 10:40.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    -Wells and wheatfields should not exhaust after some time(they should only be upgraded on later levels with +5% higher production rates)
    -Edit priorities list for workers where they should always seek to supply nearest worshop first before going for storehouse after resources are gathered.
    -Fix problem where Workshops that need water buckets for production always report lack of the latter even if you build well in its vicinity
    -Allow us to clone multiple buildings of same type when CTRL + LMB pressed(so that we dont have to open up build menu every time)
    -Add some chill medieval music in the background
    -Add visible "grid cells" when placing sturctures around map marked with ("green/red") showing you spaces (un)available for construction
    -Leaderboards containing complete player stats and accumulated points with accolades for TOP 10 players
    -FORUM:Give us Topic like option(with thumbs up option)
    Last edited by Albertthuss; 05.04.12 at 15:22.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I support all these idea's!

1. Roads! Either settlers 1 where you have to use them to link up buildings or make roads appear where settlers walk.
    2. This game is more like evony than settlers, especially with the gems. Get rid of gem requirements for quests which isnt fair, part of the game shouldnt be locked to normal people (people who havent got money to burn)
    3. Give bandits a purpose! Why have buildings got a repair? make them sneak out and attack our buildings! That would make our placement of generals tactical!
    4. Combat, let us watch the battle by clicking on it? Maybe that would cause lag? but once the attack is started you feel detatched from it.
    5. Mines run out too quick, feed the miners for output.
    6. Fields dont run out just produce more as suggested above.
    7. Wells run out but cant be placed on same square, makes no sense.
    8. Get rid of building license's! Why do we have them?

I want to watch my forester plant a tree, i want to watch it grow, get cut down and watch it delivered to a sawmill and then see it taken to a building!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
    I support all these idea's!

1. Roads! Either settlers 1 where you have to use them to link up buildings or make roads appear where settlers walk.
    2. This game is more like evony than settlers, especially with the gems. Get rid of gem requirements for quests which isnt fair, part of the game shouldnt be locked to normal people (people who havent got money to burn)
    3. Give bandits a purpose! Why have buildings got a repair? make them sneak out and attack our buildings! That would make our placement of generals tactical!
    4. Combat, let us watch the battle by clicking on it? Maybe that would cause lag? but once the attack is started you feel detatched from it.
    5. Mines run out too quick, feed the miners for output.
    6. Fields dont run out just produce more as suggested above.
    7. Wells run out but cant be placed on same square, makes no sense.
    8. Get rid of building license's! Why do we have them?

I want to watch my forester plant a tree, i want to watch it grow, get cut down and watch it delivered to a sawmill and then see it taken to a building!
    Glad you like it,and completely support your insights!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    *bump*

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    And we need farms for hemp production. Industrial hemp for better economy ! ... and little for our settlers to smoke,to make them
    happier and increase productivity ))

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    A small graphical improvement request:

Currently a settler enters a building by walking past the building and vanishing into thin air.
    Make the settler turn towards the building, walk inside the building perimeter and then vanish into thin air.

This would make settlers more natural.

Reply to Thread