Reply to Thread

Thread: Metal Tooth camp

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Metal Tooth camp

Hallo, I cant get camp from Metal Tooth down. (Metal Tooth + 149 Rangers + 50 Roughnecks)
    I tried this : [1: 105R + 95C 2: 60R 50M 20C 70B] this means i have 2 Generals. I have them attack at the same time.
    So i click one genaral + group click on camp. Click other general + group and click on camp.

I tried the [Guide] Combat Guide & FAQ from this forum for help.

I tried this now 3 times. i have now 114 rangers. the rest is the same in that camp.

Please help.
    Last edited by Nyvea; 19.03.12 at 11:27.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Are you sure the right general is getting there first ?
    You don't have to send them at the same time, in fact you don't even need to use two generals. But that's fine.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've been having the same problem, just did my 6th wave with 200R every time, and that camp is still standing. Just like Nyvea I also tried the Combat Guide, but with no succes.

Please help

World
    Northisle
    Hi Nyvea - I just did this camp a couple days ago, and I was shocked when it only took 2 armies. I followed the Guide for the first wave (105R, 95C), and of course I was left with zero troops after, but left Metal Tooth & 49 Roughnecks still standing. For the 2nd wave, I sent 200R, and came home with 53 still standing. I thought for sure I would have to use a 3rd wave, but didn't need to, so this strategy worked for me. :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    i stuck on him used up 400 men on them only took out some rangers what does 105r mean i take it that 95c means 95 cavalry

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    You need to hit that camp first with 95 cavalry and 200 recruits this wave is to kill all rangers because they do a lot of damage and you always hit the metal tooth guy.
    Only your cavalry hit the weakest and that is in this case the rangers the second wave is to kill the rest i senden 140 recruits and teh rest bowman because they hit beter. that will work for sure.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yea i agree Cavalry is essential in the first wave, i sent 2 waves of 200R both didnt come back...

Reply to Thread