Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade-Scammers active, be careful

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by GTaDave View Post
    The easiets fix would be for BB to fix all of the trade prices to what They think is worth the value of each item. That way trade would be fair for everyone. I still have to laugh at people trying to sell 50 marble for 300+ stones when the provisions house does that for 250 stones.
    That BB "fix" the price of what I work for???
    no thanx

ps:
    I'll give you 300 stone for 50 marble any time, all the time.
    Last edited by DamianG; 27.03.12 at 20:44.
    http://www.torredelbierzo.net/clipart/Simbol.gif
    When the going gets tough, only the tougher keeps going

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I doubt that TSO will investigate these, since there is nothing in the code of conduct about not making "unfair" trades. It's obvious that anyone trying to sell a cannon for 50 gold is also trying it on - nobody who understands what a cannon does in TSO is going to buy it - but that doesn't make the offer to trade at that price unlawful. When people send reversed trades they're certainly trying to catch you out but I'm sure they would argue that if your original offer was a fair one you'll have no problem trading it back with other players. If you were trying your own unbalanced trade then you're only reaping what you sowed. You just have to be careful and remember to look at each trade offer carefully.

On the 300 stone for 50 marble trade, I agree with the previous poster. When I run short of marble for replacing mines and my provision house is tied up for 8 hours making stacks of irmas its a handy way of grabbing that needed marble fast and I don't mind paying a 20% 'fee' to get it. When I'm not trading other commodities and have a good stock I often put up a 300/50 offer just to undercut anyone who I think is 'profiteering' by offering less favourable exchange rates - but that doesn't mean anyone who trades for more is banworthy. Everyone wants to find a trade that they consider profitable and where you personally draw the line between healthy profit and ripping people off is an individual thing.
    Last edited by Lymond; 29.03.12 at 10:06.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Serhat View Post
    ill give a tip !!!! the only thing that you will lose is time when you make a mistake in a trade, because in time you will produce that goods back and if you dont have time please dont play this game because its a time based game.

love you all dont hate each other life is too short to hate each other we will all die in time so be good to your grandpa and grandma zzzzz.. .z . ..z zz z ... .. . . huh oh o ye where was i o yea dont stress for game
    Not only time, also pleasure/enjoyment- which should be the first consideration in playing a game

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    anyway there is some clarity on this matter now:

[16:16] [HELP] BB_ravel: we don't interefere with scams. you should all be careful when you accept a trade

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I just did a 400/400 straight trade for hardwood planks-marble -- I started with 700 HP+ HP AND 200+ MARBLE - After a trade I now have 85HP AND 350 MARBLE
    so I've lost 700 hardwood planks for 100 marble??? - is this a bug? any mods/devs??

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    did you have a building in building queue that needed more than 200 marble to start construction? If so the game would take the raw materials from your storehouse almost as soon as you accepted the trade and start building

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    no, nothing building at that time....

World
    Northisle
    BB should investigate this becuase i also have ended up in a trap but i read it first

I cant remember name but or well......

-Legion
    R4WR Best clan eVa!

Dont trip up it gets you down!

Hate me and I'll kill yah!.
    |\/\/\/\/|
    |______|
    You can exist without living.. But you can't live without existing.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by iLegion View Post
    BB should investigate this becuase i also have ended up in a trap but i read it first

I cant remember name but or well......

-Legion
    They have already given us their stance on the situation.
    BB_ravel: we don't interefere with scams. you should all be careful when you accept a trade
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread