Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Spring Flower Festival: Prettiest Town! Guild vs Guild

World
    Newfoundland

[Event] Spring Flower Festival: Prettiest Town! Guild vs Guild

Dear Settlers,

With spring just around the corner and the sun coming out more and more these past few days, we have decided it’s time to start gardening and to plant as many flowers as possible for the upcoming summer! This is why we are hosting a “Spring Flower Festival” event, to see who has the prettiest town out there.

Moreover, in order to make this more interesting, we want you to gather with your other guild mates and compete against the other guilds out there to bring fame and glory upon your band of jolly settlers. Of course we’ll be rewarding all the players of that guild evenly so make sure you combine your forces during this event to increase your chances of winning

How will we decide the winners?
    Simple… the Settlers Team will select the best town out of the screenshots you guys hand in!
    Flowers and decorations will be our main concern but neatness and town planning will also be taken into account. So giving your settlers nice roads, benches, streetlamps, flower beds, interesting patterns and floral arrangements will all count.

The rules are simple:
    • You are to post ONE screenshot of ONE island per guild
    • The screenshot can be as big as you want
    • The name of you guild has to be added ON the screenshot
    • Points will be lost if your screenshot has extra images/pictures/assets added to it
    • You have until Monday 2nd of April to post your pictures

As always, we will only take into account the first screenshot for every guild, so feel free to edit your original posts before the end of the event. Also, please ask your questions after this post, and give us your screenshots on this separate thread (link given here).

Oh, and… the rewards!!

The winning guild will have their screenshot posted on the forum along with a nice description of the guild, on the website (in the News section) and on Facebook providing you guys with a great media coverage and excellent publicity
    And as an extra bonus, every guild member will be rewarded 500 Gold Coins!

Good luck!
    BB_Azariel

PS: please post your entries HERE when they are ready.
    Last edited by BB_Azariel; 22.03.12 at 17:57.
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    goood !!!!

Glorious Graduate Aerys_TarGaryen's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    Noooooo guild's only ???

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by garywilson4 View Post
    Noooooo guild's only ???
    Yep, sorry about this but we want to change the format of the event a bit for a change, so it's only for the guilds this time
    It also means that more people can win as if there are 50 people in the winning guild, all 50 will be awarded the 500 gold coins!

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    finally pvp

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    sort off... :-p BTW how to get that "arc the triomph" thingy on the intro post screenshot ?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    So this is just for those who can afford to buy gems for decorations? Sounds like it's a case of who spends the most wins. I'll consider spending when the game is actually finished.

Who needs flowers anyway?....lol
    It's mine and I'll wash it as fast as I like.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Good point nerb! I was thinking the same thing. There are far easier, and cheaper ways to get 500gc ^^

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nerb View Post
    So this is just for those who can afford to buy gems for decorations? Sounds like it's a case of who spends the most wins. I'll consider spending when the game is actually finished.

Who needs flowers anyway?....lol
    exactly my thoughts
    http://www.torredelbierzo.net/clipart/Simbol.gif
    When the going gets tough, only the tougher keeps going

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Euhm, I have a lot of flowers, just by doing Adventures. Also toolsheds and abondoned watermills and whatnot.. :] I suppose those count too?

Reply to Thread