Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event] Post your entry to the Spring Flower Festival here

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Fekete Sereg [Fkt]

I, Botond895, as the living voice of mother nature, the chief shaman from the court of king Andelar, I wish to bring you the message of the stones, the trees and the founding fathers' spirit of my tribe. 24 hours after Earth Hour I wish to invite you to see my land of peaceful living, where sustainability, fresh water, good air and Gross Domestic Happiness is more important and valuable than short term profit maximalization.
    As my old fellow Plato said, the ideal city was one which mirrored the cosmos, on the one hand, and the individual on the other.
    The path of the hero goes from the unconscious delirium of the tavern to the one pointed concentration and self-discipline of zen archery. On this path, to be a king is only a midway station. Finally you realize that what you have been always searching for is harmony, to be in tune with the whole. But who lives in the tent? Gautama or Attila? A buddha, the couquer of the self - or a chakravartin, the conqueror of the world? Who knows, maybe both...
    And one more thing.. "As you sow so shall you reap." When I joined the Fekete Sereg, my first deed was to give an Angel Statue to the king, next to the guild house to reflect Heroes' square of Budapest, which has a statue exactly like that. And now I've got it back tenfold from the guild mates.. So great feeling to see such a great wave of helping each other! I wish to thank you all!
    Peace on Earth

The Fekete Sereg wishes a happy springtime for everybody!

Click here for bigger size:
    http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5610/feketesereg.jpg
    Last edited by Andelar; 05.04.12 at 11:00.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    From where do you guys get so many flowers? Sorry if its a noob question!

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DAfonsoHenriques View Post
    From where do you guys get so many flowers? Sorry if its a noob question!
    Buy it with gems and you can get it with doing adventures.
    Last edited by PrimalFury; 02.04.12 at 15:51. Reason: typos

World
    Northisle
    (Click on the image for full-size)

nce upon a time, all the settlers were living on the Northisle islands in peace and harmony no matter what nationality or religion. But the thirst for power and greed of the rulers of tribes had forced people into a war for the islands territory and valuable resources. It was a long and brutal war in which there was no winner and there were only mountains of dead and intransigent rulers were sending all their new troops to certain death.

fter long years of senseless war, a new guild called United Nations of Northisle had joined the battle in order to set the new order in the kingdom of Northisle. New order meant the union of all regions of the kingdom, to establish a state where the entire island's population will live in peace and harmony with each other as it was before the war. Many years have passed since that time when the ruler of the guild decided to make this dream come true, and many settlers died in the name of faith in the union. But people's faith grew stronger and the old rulers were overthrown from their thrones and the tribes were reunited again.

he park presented on the screenshot was opened by UNON guild in honor of all the people who died for their faith in the unity of the people on the Northisle islands. The Dark Priests cult and Black Knights brotherhood helped to build Dark Castle in the park for all the visitors. Every guest will be able to view the beautiful panorama of surrounding areas. A wealthy merchant Sir Robin built up the castle and has opened the museum there so all invitees of the park can get acquainted with the history of past years. Witch of the Swamps has moved to the park and lives there in a high tower. Many settlers from the village bring her gifts and ask 'old granny' to tell them about their future.

ngel statue is a memorial to those killed in the war and many settlers are going to the park on the memorable dates to remember their loved ones and relatives. The park always smells of fragrant flowers and standing monuments in the park remind visitors of the great commanders who gave their lives for freedom. Settlers like to spend time in the park as the pleasant noise of fountains, singing birds and the smell of flowers create the unique atmosphere of peace.

Have an Easter full of love, true friends and new beginnings!
    Last edited by JohnnyVonRoe; 02.04.12 at 19:50.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Here is the picture from our Guild leader Icequeen

Hope you like it as much as we do

Here is a link to it, even biggere
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/210/guildj.jpg/
    Last edited by Martens; 02.04.12 at 17:51.

World
    Northisle

Picture in real size: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4...onpicture2.png

Here is our entry picture to the competetion, old baroque style, unfortunately there are some bugs, so some of the things couldn't be place where they should. I hope you will enjoy it anyways, happy flower festival.
    - Regards Carebear, I care if you dare.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Czech kings [CZECH]

A small contribution to the competition from the Czech kings. Yes, we think it absolutely seriously!

From the glorious lands of Czech kings

Full size image http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8797/czechkings.png

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

TSO Addicts has the pleasure of welcoming you to Barbito, the island home of Barbit. Here you can see that spring is in full bloom, with beautiful flowers of red, yellow and blue. You are encouraged to walk the many paths of the gardens, watch the troops on parade in their splendour at the barracks, admire the impressive house of the mayor or sit and relax in the pavilion and admire the fauna. Our dedicated groundskeeper lives nearby in a discrete residence to the east of the grand house where he keeps vegetables and lights the lanterns so that weary settlers can find their way back to their beds in the many noble residences at the end of every hard day of work. The light of these lanterns accentuates the beautiful features of the sculptures that can be easily enjoyed from the walkways, where a bench to rest and appreciate is never far. We hope that you find your visit to Barbito a truly unique and memorable one.

Full size image http://jimgirling.net/barbito.jpg

World
    Northisle
    wooo competition closed

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    finally!

Closed Thread