Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Easter event postponed

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Exclamation Easter event postponed

Hi people, you all probably read this horrible news. The Easter event has been postponed til next maintanance.
    One thing I definately like to know is, are we going to get the lost days added to the easter event or will we suffer the fact that we cant enjoy the easter event aslong was promised?

Definately there will be an huge inflation to eggs if we get shorter times to find/buy/trade them.
    Can any more info about the consequences given if the event's duration will be shortened?

I don't think any of the players would mind it to be extended with the same amount of time it has been postponed, we all like eggs alot do we .

Please let me hear your oppinions or an official reply, im curious, and if the event is going to be shortened can we expect an compensation?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sure it will still run for the amount of time it was intended 2

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I hear theres a problem about disappearing generals on the german server, they are alreay fixing it, now im wondering why the event has to be postponed by an entire week, maybe even before the maintanance starts here they might have solved the issue on the german site.

Another thing, because of the event the maintainance has been put on a later time of the day
    If the event is postponed, this will be just a regular maintainance right? so can the maintainance be put at the night times again?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well to answer the obvious: No it cant- the maintenance was postponed somewhere yesterday afternoon- so the staff that is scheduled to do maintenance is probably working still and you cant really expect them to change their work schedule by dropping everythng, go home, sleep and come back for a midnight to morning patch

The real world doesn't work like that. So canceling patch means that the maintenance just gets done in daytime, and most likely next week maintenance will also be done daytime for the same reasons they scheduled this one in daytime.

Other obviousl one : If they fix it with a hotfix and patch it will mess up the intended running time of the event- so they have to do an extra maintenance again to stop event. Also the same planning issues come to mind, so realistically monday or tuesday is the first day they could patch. That is close enough to regular downtime to just take the easy route and postpone the event a week.

Look on the bright side: More time to order and get retain boxes and gems to use for the event :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    so if i get a nice adventure in my inventory when i the game is back ill be happy

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    anyways the german version of the game is back online again without any problems so far..
    Testing my market skills with eggs in advance there

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    )

Have fun during our downtime ) I hope it will be shorter than announced due to only maintenance needed

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    They only skip the easter event. It is still a big update. Think about the Daily quests and new adventures.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    yea if they put those in it is likely the maintenance will not be much shorter- at least some new toys to play with )

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Yolanthe,

Unfortunately, those are going to have to wait until next week
    As we are still working on solving the problems due to the new patch in general, we prefer postponing the whole thing (Event, adventures adn new features) just to be on the safe side.

Really sorry about this as I was also looking forward to some of these new features.

BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Reply to Thread