Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild trade and more guild actions please

World
    Northisle

Guild trade and more guild actions please

It would be cool if the guild would have its own trade channel, where you can put an offer and someone in the guild might take it. Now I have to do offers directly for someone and that is too much hassle and chatting. Now I feel like a complete asshole, when I don't do bargain trade with my new guild. It is much faster and easier to put my offer through trade channel and by the time there are others on line or trading, I already have sold everything for a little profit also.. I would like to participate more in the guild. Also the guild noteboard would be cool, where anyone can put messages for everyone to read whether they are online or not.

And why I cannot see who is online within my guild? I can only see my friends who are online.. I also hope there would be more guild events and "guild only "-actions in the future. You can pretty much do everything with your friends also like buffs, chat, trading, (perhaps multiplayer adventures, I don't know, because I'm only level 18)..

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    guild/multiplayer aspects do need a bit more love from devs for sure- maybe the new trading system they are working on can help there as well

the guild members online thing is a bug that popped up some patches ago and they havent managed a fix yet as far as i know- a work around is to put the guildmembers on your friends lists as well, and then the indicator will show (if in friends mode)

World
    Northisle
    Thanks for a reply. It would be cool also, if you would see other ones resources in storehouse when you visit the island so you would quickly know what to offer for trade. That action would require consent of the other party of course..

Reply to Thread