Reply to Thread

Thread: Couple of suggestions

World
    Newfoundland

Couple of suggestions

Went as far as the last six pages so if these have already been suggested i apologize.

1 On the trade tab a simple filter would be handy, if for instance, you are wanting to get a hold of some horses, you just click on horses for sale (trade) and thats all that will appear saving your eyes during the scroll process, also a switch button could be handy if you want to get rid of some planks put a filter in showing only people wanting them in return (The cost) and easily see if theres anything there that takes your fancy.

2 To help getting your resources more easily balanced, maybe a green arrow up and a red arrow down next to the resource in question, to see if your flour/wheat/water etc is meeting the demands of your workyards (Basically showing if they are growing or depleting, kind of an early warning system), i don't know, was only a thought. I actually enjoy finding the sweet spot but might be handy for others, when you see whole plains of tree stumps... Its just like, hmmm, sort it out =)
    Last edited by Pyssling; 29.03.12 at 09:46.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have also been thinking about this, thank you for bringing it up!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is already a kind of filter in trade tab. for example, if you need pinewoodlogs.
    Click that and then click on the top, then you get all the sacrifice offered logs one by one.
    And so you can see what the cheapest offer is easier.

World
    Newfoundland
    Aaah....... thank you, this is exactly what i meant... I just never clicked there.... what a fool =)

Thanks rativo.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I also got one sugestion. Before i go somewhere (school,job etc).. i make sure all in settlers are set up..But i don't know exactly for how much time
    mine or something else will be depleted..And often when i get back to home i see my mines depleted.If you can set something that show us
    when will be mine or something else be depleted,to make sure to build more mines and other.
    -In fact we can calculate when it will be depleted,but maybe you can free us of calculating

Reply to Thread